Thread: Sorry...

Default Sorry...

I am not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but seeing as how my posts last night were concentrated here, it is my best guess. If this is the wrong place, moderators please move this thread and an additional apology ahead of time. Anyway, I am unsure of how many people saw my post last night, but I did it while in the middle of "letting my kid out", so to speak. That is not to misdirect blame, as I could have either given my best effort to snap out of it and succeeded or just not posted; I didn't because I was happy with my "regression" (for lack of better terms) and did not see how it might be trouble for others. I posted responses in multiple threads in my "kid talk" (though only one was painfully obvious), which tends to be extremely grammatically and spelling-wise incorrect. I am sincerely sorry for offending/annoying anyone who read those posts, and to those whom I was responding to, I am sorry if it felt like I was not taking it seriously. I can guarantee you that, while my speech may not have indicated as such, I was not mocking or otherwise belittling the subject matter.

I'm not sure what you did, but it couldn't have been that bad, right? o.o

Lol I guess... all I know is that I got a rep comment and the primary post was deleted. Thx