Thread: Hello All :D

Default Hello All :D

Hello everyone! I'm a 21 year old Diaper Lover, though I would like to try being an Adult Baby but have no one to be an Adult Baby with. Sadly I haven't told anyone I know that I'm a Diaper Lover so it's a huge secret for me.

I am a huge nerd/geek and love everything that has to do with comics, and games. I'm an active person and love hanging out with people and just having a good time.

I got into being a ABDL when I was about 13 but didn't get to wear one till I was 16 and have been wearing a few nights a week ever since

nerdiness and geekiness run in the family. Why I know this guy who masterminded a whole website devoted to 20 000 other diapered people! and another who runs a live abdl meetup site I am notta babyfur but I have a Marci badge

love everything that has to do with comics, and games
    Housepets! - Sweet Deal should be looked at as shouldClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Rocket_Raccoon_Vol_1_1.jpg 
Views:	242 
Size:	95.2 KB 
ID:	17524

As to ping pong I have kicked some butts... I used to take it pretty seriously have a $200 Butterfly racket... btw we call it table tennis not ping pongand it actually looks like this
    Last edited by Raccoon; 24-Jun-2013 at 10:27.

hey thought i would say hello i'm little leo welcome