Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hihi!

Wink Hihi!

Hi! I'm LittleSashi but feel free to call me Sashi. I'm usually a pretty fun person to be around, but I'm a little cranky when I'm sleepy. I'm currently attending college for Digital media/Animation and am an active artist in a few communities. I really like to spread the smiles and hugs and I love to see people happy.

I came to this site to make friends and have fun with people who have similar interests. At one time I looked for a parental figure but I gave up a long time ago. I get lonely kinda easy so having one around is nice. I do fine without though. Life is too short to worry about things. My fursona is a little toddler bunbun so I fit the babyfur role pretty well, maybe even the AB one. I wear diapers sometimes, but not often cause I do not live alone and it's hard to find alone time. Diapers are great, they make me feel really safe and secure, as if it were titanium armor! xD As I was saying, diapers are great, but I mostly just enjoy being a little girl coloring and playing and just feeling so happy. <3

I like to do outdoorsy stuff too. Swimming, camping, and fishing are just a few. I'm also like music, gaming, plushies, My Little Pony, Manga, reading, and too many other things to count.

One last thing I want to say, I was on here before but I totally lost my info ^^; Oh well. I already tried looking, there is no point now. :3 Just gotta carry on.

Welcome to the forums Sashi. Good intro!

I see we share several interests. I went fishing for the first time in five years last month, not that I'm any good at it! I'm a brony as well, and found the fact that there are so many of us here a bit welcoming when the nervous Kimba joined a few months ago!

I see you mentioned you were on this site before. You might want to contact the staff to try to get into your old account, because having two is not allowed.

Hope you enjoy your time here.

Oh wow awesome! I haven't been fishing in a while but I hope to go soon. I'm about neck deep in the Brony community and there is no going back now. xD I tend to draw a lot of MLP inspired art as well. You were nervous? So was I the first time I ever posted.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleSashi View Post
    Oh wow awesome! I haven't been fishing in a while but I hope to go soon. I'm about neck deep in the Brony community and there is no going back now. xD I tend to draw a lot of MLP inspired art as well. You were nervous? So was I the first time I ever posted.
    Oh yes, I lurked around for a few days before joining. I'd had a diaper fetish for a long time but was just beginning to realize I was an adult baby as well. However, I've since made myself comfortable here on the forums.

:> Oh nice.~ I'm glad you are having a nice time here. It's not a fetish for me really. It's more like something that helps me relax and makes me feel secure. And it's a lot of fun. ^^ I'd give almost anything to be a little girl again.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleSashi View Post
    :> Oh nice.~ I'm glad you are having a nice time here. It's not a fetish for me really. It's more like something that helps me relax and makes me feel secure. And it's a lot of fun. ^^ I'd give almost anything to be a little girl again.
    For me it's both sexual and comforting, but I've just only recently discovered the comfort part. Wearing my makeshift all curled up in bed with paci and plushies is a wonderful experience!

Indeed. Well good, I'm glad you can see it both ways. :3 I have no issue with people who see it as a fetish, I'm pretty open minded. I just have some issues with loneliness and being little helps me go into my comfort zone and makes me feel happy. Diapers are comfy and they are so cute and fluffy. I guess they just make me feel even safer. <3

Heya Sashi, welcome (back) to ADISC, hope you have a good time here

Also yay Ponies!

~ Puppyluvs