Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How much do you remember when you were a child?

Default How much do you remember when you were a child?

So I was thinking why in starting to slightly (I mean slightly) regressing. I don't remember anything from my childhood. I only remember when I was maybe one or two, running away from my parents when they used to change me in the kitchen step-tv room. That's literally my only memory until around 7 or 8. I had a decent childhood growing up with my adoptive parents (adopted at a few months old). I know why I have very few (sometimes they come when I regress) I was born with hard drugs in my system and it messed with my brain and took years to fix.

Does anyone here have a similar experence?
    Are you ab/dl because you want to relive what you don't remember?

I have a pretty amazing memory of my childhood, but sadly none of being in diapers, having a pacifier, etc. (Although my earliest memory took place when I would have still been in diapers, they're not part of it.) So sometimes I do wonder if I'm trying to recapture things I don't remember.

I remember some stuff from before my 4th birthday, and all of those memories include diapers.

i remember being at pre school and my mum made me a little cup cake to take with me and some other kid stuck his finger in it. i was really up set must of been 3 years old. as a kid i can all ways remember it being sunny everyday in the summer and playing on the beach with my little blue and yellow toy truck. little leo

Quote Originally Posted by Albasion View Post
    I remember some stuff from before my 4th birthday, and all of those memories include diapers.
    Itís much the same for me. With a couple exceptions my early memories revolve around pants and bed wetting.

Quote Originally Posted by WBxx View Post
    It’s much the same for me. With a couple exceptions my early memories revolve around pants and bed wetting.
    Interestingly, I never really wet my pants or the bed much, if at all. Maybe once or twice. That's another upside from wearing diapers for so long. =P

Just a few random memories of my younger childhood days. It's sad we forget those things.

I personally don't remember much of anything from my early childhood days. Definitely nothing dealing with diapers. The oldest memory I have is one time when I wet the bed because of the age-old dream of sitting on the toilet >.>

I don't think my ab/dlness comes from trying to remember, but possibly from trying to escape back to having no responsibilities.

It's been so long ago for me I don't remember much at all about my preschool days. Don't even remember much about my early grade school years unless it was something special.

The earliest memory I have is around nursery school - I am playing on the monkey bars. Certainly, this was past the diaper/bottle stage.