Thread: Addicted to RIFT!

Default Addicted to RIFT!

I installed RIFT last Saturday after receiving an email to tell me that it was free to play...

Major mistake, not because it is no good or anything, but because I am stupidly hooked and cannot stop playing it!

I reached level 43 this evening before packing up and going to bed. 43 levels in 7 days, now THAT is what I call being addicted! Heheh :-)

Does anyone else play? If yes, then you can add me as a friend, my username on it is Grannyweatherwax (another Pratchett character)

I played but it wasn't for me ;w; I quit already. I tend to like Non-combat/creative type games like Minecraft, Sims3, and Portal. :> I also really LOVE cute games!

Screw RIFT~
    Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn is better~ It has lalafells~~~

Sounds like Rift level up to fast and you would lose interest to fast.

Sounds like you are taking it slow . I know for a fact you can speed through the game at about a level an hour easy until you hit 50. 50 to 60 takes roughly the same amour of time as 1 to 50. What server did you role on?

Yeah, it's nice that Rift went free to play. It's much easier to get friends to come play when their isn't a monthly fee involved. I've been playing occasionally for a couple years now.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaranth View Post
    Sounds like you are taking it slow . I know for a fact you can speed through the game at about a level an hour easy until you hit 50. 50 to 60 takes roughly the same amour of time as 1 to 50. What server did you role on?
    Gelidra I think it's called. I am now level 49 and three quarters along the xp bar :-)

EDIT, reached level 50.
    Last edited by NannyOgg; 28-Jun-2013 at 23:04.