Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: Parents and diapers

  1. #1

    Default Parents and diapers

    Well im kinda edgy about getting my first lot of diapers, ya see my mom doesnt like the thought of me in em and ending up like an ex of mine and my gran (she had cancer and had to use em in the last few days of her life) but aside from the regression and a few stress issues (along with health problems) im fine. My mom doesnt want me to be a baby at all but i wanna feel how soft the diapers are and not waking up flooded every morning from Noctournal Enuresis (bedwetting)

    Please help me

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by BabyGirlNZ View Post
    Well im kinda edgy about getting my first lot of diapers, ya see my mom doesnt like the thought of me in em and ending up like an ex of mine and my gran (she had cancer and had to use em in the last few days of her life) but aside from the regression and a few stress issues (along with health problems) im fine. My mom doesnt want me to be a baby at all but i wanna feel how soft the diapers are and not waking up flooded every morning from Noctournal Enuresis (bedwetting)

    Please help me
    Which is it? Are you a bedwetter? Are you fine? I think it depends on that. Either way you're 18 years old or more so you're beyond able to do whatever you want. If you hate waking up in a wet bed, I suggest wear diapers.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by incontinentGM24 View Post
    Which is it? Are you a bedwetter? Are you fine? I think it depends on that. Either way you're 18 years old or more so you're beyond able to do whatever you want. If you hate waking up in a wet bed, I suggest wear diapers.
    Yeah im a bedwetter and i have a few health issues im getting some in a few weeks but i dont want my mom to find out shell kill me what do i do to hide them while im wearing them? And yeah i bought alot of stuff but mum keeps threatening to throw all my bottles and pacifiers out. My dad has no idea im an AB.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by BabyGirlNZ View Post
    Yeah im a bedwetter and i have a few health issues im getting some in a few weeks but i dont want my mom to find out shell kill me what do i do to hide them while im wearing them? And yeah i bought alot of stuff but mum keeps threatening to throw all my bottles and pacifiers out. My dad has no idea im an AB.
    If you're bedwetter surely your mom knows already that you wake up in wet sheets every morning right? It seems to me that common reasoning would allow her to see past that and let you wear

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by incontinentGM24 View Post
    If you're bedwetter surely your mom knows already that you wake up in wet sheets every morning right? It seems to me that common reasoning would allow her to see past that and let you wear
    She comes in and sees me in the mornin yes but i have two very thick blankets and she never looks under em and i wanna try to convince her but i know she wont go for it sadly enough i told her about it and she said "well its not common for an 18 yearold to wet the bed" then i told her it was about stress "well what did the website tell you to do?" Ive done what it had told me now for a month and it hasnt helped last resort is diapers

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by BabyGirlNZ View Post
    Yeah im a bedwetter and i have a few health issues im getting some in a few weeks but i dont want my mom to find out shell kill me what do i do to hide them while im wearing them? And yeah i bought alot of stuff but mum keeps threatening to throw all my bottles and pacifiers out. My dad has no idea im an AB.
    It seems a bit odd that your mother would rather have you wake up wet every morning instead of controlling it with diapers. But perhaps she thinks you are bedwetting on purpose to get diapers.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by BabyGirlNZ View Post
    She comes in and sees me in the mornin yes but i have two very thick blankets and she never looks under em and i wanna try to convince her but i know she wont go for it sadly enough i told her about it and she said "well its not common for an 18 yearold to wet the bed" then i told her it was about stress "well what did the website tell you to do?" Ive done what it had told me now for a month and it hasnt helped last resort is diapers
    You need to reminder that normal is just average. Not everyone is average. We all have our little quirks. I would suggest going to a doctor if you're really having problems. Is that a possibility? I suspect that would actually help your mom be more understanding and accepting.

  8. #8

    Default

    It's hard for us to know exactly what you should do, if It were me I would just have a conversation with my parents. I understand I am living under their roof and I respect general household rules. However when it comes to personal space and health habits that should be your business and your business alone. I would just try and get them to understand that.

  9. #9

    Default

    Why not just secretly buy some and hide them? That's what most of us do. Wear them at night with a loose fit pajamas pants.

  10. #10

    Default

    I would think that if you're washing sheets every day, your mom would eventually prefer diapers. As another responder said, I would ask to see a doctor about your incontinence. She should get the message by then.

Similar Threads

  1. Parents Found one of my Diapers ...
    By BrandonF in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 28-May-2013, 18:21
  2. who wears diapers around your parents?
    By markbob in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 25-Apr-2013, 09:49
  3. Where hide diapers from parents?
    By Roon in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 25-Feb-2012, 01:46
  4. do your parents know you like to wear diapers?
    By partyanimal88 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 28-Jun-2011, 03:27
  5. I live with my parents.. how do I order diapers online?
    By qasqasqqqqqq in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-Aug-2010, 00:36

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.