Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pacifier storage trouble

Default Pacifier storage trouble

Recently I had to get some new abdl things after my dad threw all of my stuff away over time, over multiple times. To say the least I am looking forward into moving out soon . Anyways I am looking for security in storing my paci mostly for out and about, but have no idea where or how to. I work outside/ lawncare, so I have to keep that in mind as well. Anybody here have any idea's to share ?

google "pacifier bag" and just loveee all the smart ideas out there!
    sorry to hear that your things were thrown away, I would have been really sad and angry if anyone had done the same to me - hope you'll find a place of your own asap!!

Try the Shawshank Redemption method. Carve a space into a thick book nobody ever reads and hide it there. =P

Alternatively, just always have the pacifier with you, in your purse/backback/whatever. They won't go through that, will they?

And yeah, it sucks that people toss away your stuff. =/ My mother's not exactly supportive of me being AB, but at least she doesn't do that...

Thanks guys! Both are good idea's, I will be looking places to get the pacifier bag. The other option, the book carving to fit something inside sounds like a good idea. I don't have any spare books that I don't care about to do that to . Is there a place or website that sells books that are allready carved out ?

Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyMower View Post
    Is there a place or website that sells books that are allready carved out ?
    No idea. =P Just go to a local street market or something and buy a cheap, thick book, I'd say!

Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyMower View Post
    Thanks guys! Both are good idea's, I will be looking places to get the pacifier bag. The other option, the book carving to fit something inside sounds like a good idea. I don't have any spare books that I don't care about to do that to . Is there a place or website that sells books that are allready carved out ?
    Amazon has several, with or without a key lock.

Dictionary with lock Amazon.com: Trademark Home Dictionary Diversion Book Safe with Key Lock, Metal: Home & Kitchen

Set of two books with no lock Amazon.com: 2-Pc. Diversion Book Set: Home & Kitchen

Single no lock Amazon.com: Southwest Specialty Products 60001S Book Diversion Safe, Title of Book May Vary: Home Improvement

I could never ruin a book by cutting it up, and would be more than happy to get a locking one even if it was ~$20 after shipping.

I'm wondering if you could put your pacifier into a cheap Dollar store food container. Good luck on your new home and your new life.

If you're looking to just keep it safe from public view while having it in a know area I would recommend a small food container, not a clear one of course and keep it in there, just make sure everything including the paci is clean and dry. Always feels weird when you take something out of a food container with all the moisture collecting around in there.

If you're mostly trying to keep it safe from dust and such for moving then you could get those silicone traps for the end to keep it from getting dust on it when it falls from the mouth. But yeah I say move it in a small food container you can find in Target or Dollar Stores if its just to keep it out of plain view.

Definitely good tips so far. I always carried sensitive items in my backpack - it was the one place my parents never looked.

This is probably a no-brainer for everyone on this forum, but I also make a point of buying MAM brand pacifers where I can - they have cute designs, are available in all the grocery/pharamacy stores I've been to (Walmart, Target, CVS), and most importantly for this thread, come in a small, snappable plastic container. (They say this is for easy sanitation reasons.) The container is a perfect size for the pacifiers, and it's incredibly small and easy to hide. I can fit it easily into a jeans pocket to carry them with me.

Am I the only one who keeps his in a ziplock sandwich bag?