Thread: Adult Size Little Girl Swimsuits

Default Adult Size Little Girl Swimsuits

so my sis on here showed me a series of cute little girl swimsuits, and this one, http://image.dhgate.com/albu_2706080...ds-bathing.jpg was my fave of the bunch. So I got to thinking. Why haven't the vendors in the ABDL market even made these yet? Seriously, I HAVE to have something like that in adult size. We have to get on the ABDL clothes shops about this and get these made.

So c'mon, Very Special Clothes, Cosy N Dry, and Starry Ideas! Get to it!

wow i would love to own something like that in my size

I find what I can in Girls size 14...I've been thinking about seeing if a seamstress friend of mine may want to do something like this in larger sizes...so yeah, me too

Oh my goodness, that is an adorable swimsuit! One of these days I'm going to learn to sew and make cute clothes like this. I can also get into some Size 14 girls' clothes, but nothing quite as pretty as this. AB clothing vendors, I think you'll have some customers if you make bigger versions of swimsuits like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer View Post
    Oh my goodness, that is an adorable swimsuit! One of these days I'm going to learn to sew and make cute clothes like this. I can also get into some Size 14 girls' clothes, but nothing quite as pretty as this. AB clothing vendors, I think you'll have some customers if you make bigger versions of swimsuits like this.
    Yeah, unfortunately...the really adorable styles/colors seem to stop around girls size 8, to maybe 10...

Quote Originally Posted by Marka View Post
    Yeah, unfortunately...the really adorable styles/colors seem to stop around girls size 8, to maybe 10...
    It's true. I guess girls that age don't want to look little and cutesy anymore, most of the time. But they should at least make it available. I know I'm dreaming, but at Wal-Mart there are the most adorable dresses in toddler sizes. A scaled-up version of some of those would be wonderful. (And not at the crazy prices the specialty AB stores charge).

Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer View Post
    It's true. I guess girls that age don't want to look little and cutesy anymore, most of the time. But they should at least make it available. I know I'm dreaming, but at Wal-Mart there are the most adorable dresses in toddler sizes. A scaled-up version of some of those would be wonderful. (And not at the crazy prices the specialty AB stores charge).
    Well, perhaps with our friends that sew...and those of us who may get good at it...therein lies more hope!? ...I hope ...oh the colors, and styles...even if I can only wear it at home....I would be pleased!

Gosh... I would love to have a suit like that. xD But heck, I'd love to have a whole wardrobe of frilly things.

You could look at ebay or a dance store for a leotard or swim suit such as you might find at Lands End or Lane Bryant.
    If ruffles and frills are your fantasy - possible to have them sewn on or simply just wear a tutu with the accessories already in place.
    Impossible dreams are a reality when a fantasy becomes life.
    Don't be afraid of getting something one size small - it will keep all the pieces and parts well in place with little or no exposure problems
    and might even be an experience to be duplicated time and again. The whole swim suit could easily be worn in place of a onesie.
    Wearing jeans shorts a skirt over this ensemble and you are good to go almost anywhere.

I would also like young girl’s swimsuits in adult sizes. One of the first things I tried on was my sister’s one-piece swimsuit when she was about seven. It was fantastic.