Thread: A big! regression attack! wake up leo!

Default A big! regression attack! wake up leo!

so some think happened to me last night that has never happened be for and kind of scared me a little bit. in the middle of the night when i was asleep but then i become conscious some where in the middle of asleep and awake. i started to making whimpering sounds and well for better words crying sounds. it was like i had a regression attack in my sleep i knew i was doing it but had no control over it. has any one had this experience be for or any think like it i kind of need to know as im a little panicky from it. ? little leo

Most likely you did, in a dream that you don't remember. It has happened to me too. It is nothing to worry about. Our minds to strange things when we sleep. You just had a Little Leo dream that's all.

hey little one, thanks for the reply well im not shore if it was a dream. i say that be cos i could hear my self doing but had no control over it. and when i was making the whimpering sound i was pulling my blanket close to me. it was scary i did not like at all

I have those dreams where you have this overwhelming feeling of dread. Often they are accompanied by feeling that there is a ghost, or someone standing in the room. I remember reading an article a long time ago explaining this phenomenon. It's caused by being in a certain stage of sleep like rem, but I can't remember the proper term. It's possible that you were in that stage of sleep or something similar. Sleep is weird and many things can happen. There are those who believe in soul walking as well, where the soul may leave the boy. We are a mystery.

As for regression, anything is possible. I can regress pretty hard, and the key lies buried in the subconscious.

hm thanks dogboy. very interesting take on it not to shore on the ghost, or someone standing in the room part sounds a little bit scary. but interesting. little leo

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    There are those who believe in soul walking as well, where the soul may leave the boy.
    So it's true?! Girls don't have souls... It makes so much sense now... (*Ducks and runs for cover*)

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    So it's true?! Girls don't have souls... It makes so much sense now... (*Ducks and runs for cover*)
    Yes...ahem...cough...that's exactly what I meant to say. Gad...the night is late and the eyes have betrayed me.