Thread: reactivating

Default reactivating

I guess it's been too long since I was last on this site. I am someone trying to learn more about the DL lifestyle. I thought I had made progress in my comfortability about it all. But I guess not as much as I thought I did. So reading things from others helps me to de-stigmatize this. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by DLLNewbie View Post
    I guess it's been too long since I was last on this site. I am someone trying to learn more about the DL lifestyle. I thought I had made progress in my comfortability about it all. But I guess not as much as I thought I did. So reading things from others helps me to de-stigmatize this. Thanks.
    Welcome back. I think becoming involved with the discussions can be a help in both understanding all of this and finding a sense of acceptance. I found that enjoying diapers sometimes goes around in circles. When I was first married I tried to get away from it and I was successful for a while. Eventually it came back and I just gave in to it. I felt guilty about it for many years, but being on this site has helped with that. I wish you the best.