Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: What we wear our diapers for

  1. #1

    Default What we wear our diapers for

    No I don't want to know what every one does in the diapers, that is your personal choice.

    I have been reading a few post about people wanting to know if they should mess in their diapers. That to is a personal choice. Some times they are just looking for some one to let them know that is all right to do.

    If you are grossed out by messy diaper post you should just scroll right by them. No one is forcing you to read them.

    Diapers are made for going Potty in. Some people would rather use their diapers than to use the toilet. That is their choice and should not gross any one else out.

    If you are comfortable wetting and messing in your diapers, that is good and that is all that counts . It is about what makes You Happy and content, not what others may think about.

    In case if someone is wondering, yes I have done both in my diapers.

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by littleleo View Post
    well said.little one big hugs. little leo
    I seen what some were post on you'res. That is why I posted this.

  4. #4

    Default

    yha well i did put on the title poop and nappies. so if some one dus not like that then dont look at it. if no one made any post then there would not be a fourm so its the post that keep it going . its cool if you have some kind of input but not if you just want to have a go. thanks my friend big hugs. little leo

  5. #5

  6. #6

  7. #7

    Default

    I doubt you intended to omit another use of diapers, which is just to wear them. Some people don't like to use them at all. Wetting or messing wasn't a primary urge for me with diapers. It was about having them to wear. I suspect that the use of them was less of a factor because I didn't have any that fit properly and disposal would have been an extra problem. Still, some of us don't have a problem with that and are perfectly happy just to wear. They satisfy our urges or needs and that's the use of them.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    I doubt you intended to omit another use of diapers, which is just to wear them. Some people don't like to use them at all. Wetting or messing wasn't a primary urge for me with diapers. It was about having them to wear. I suspect that the use of them was less of a factor because I didn't have any that fit properly and disposal would have been an extra problem. Still, some of us don't have a problem with that and are perfectly happy just to wear. They satisfy our urges or needs and that's the use of them.
    No I did mean to leave out those who wear for comfort. Some us do wear for need others may need them to full fill a need, such as being a baby. Which ever the reason for wearing, what a person does in their diapers in their choice.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by krallen View Post
    No I did mean to leave out those who wear for comfort. Some us do wear for need others may need them to full fill a need, such as being a baby. Which ever the reason for wearing, what a person does in their diapers in their choice.
    Then I don't think I'm following why you would intentionally leave that out.

  10. #10
    Cherub

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by krallen View Post
    No I don't want to know what every one does in the diapers, that is your personal choice.


    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    I doubt you intended to omit another use of diapers, . . . . . . . . They satisfy our urges or needs and that's the use of them.


    Quote Originally Posted by krallen View Post
    No I did mean to leave out those who wear for comfort. . . . . . .what a person does in their diapers in their choice.
    I guess I'm wondering what was the point to this thread?

Similar Threads

  1. How many diapers do you wear a day ?
    By mrtowtruck76 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-Jan-2012, 15:02
  2. why do you wear diapers?
    By Dannor in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 09-Jul-2011, 18:28
  3. What/When do you wear diapers?
    By Matt86 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 31-Jul-2010, 23:55
  4. How Many Diapers Do You Wear?
    By PersonalLife in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-Sep-2008, 15:35
  5. How often do you wear diapers?
    By spacemanBEN in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 31-Aug-2008, 17:19

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.