Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pooping and Nappies My take on it

Default Pooping and Nappies My take on it

ok so i have been ask't this question be for do i poop! in my nappies. it is a topic that i would like to share as a lot of people have a different take on the subject. in my case i do not poop! if im just wearing. If i have a strong regression as being little then i do if i need to go but i would say that as i have got a little older i do not tend to do it as much as i did when i was a teen. the power of regression is strong for me so it mines i let go of any feeling of being grossed out by it. as long as i take care of my self and clean up well then i see no problem. in a regression mode i use my nappies as a toddler wound. ever one is different and have there own take on it what's yours ? big hugs little leo

Little boys tend to use the diapers for both. But that is a choice only you can make. If you want try it, if it not something you like then you will know. I think Little Leo is a little boy who is not potty trained and will use his diapers instead of the toilet. Remember not to wear a messy diaper to long. hugs.

robbw

I have always liked the feeling of just letting my bowels relax and filling my diapers. It did make my mom a little mad tbough.

To be frank, do we need another diapers & poop thread on adisc??
    the search function would reveal a dozen of them with more or less the same outcome & content.

personally: gross.
    I'm glad I'm "only" bladder IC and have a pretty good control over #2. I find the entire thematic gross and unhygienic.

well, whatever floats your boat.

Quote Originally Posted by EPO1 View Post
    To be frank, do we need another diapers & poop thread on adisc??
    the search function would reveal a dozen of them with more or less the same outcome & content.

personally: gross.
    I'm glad I'm "only" bladder IC and have a pretty good control over #2. I find the entire thematic gross and unhygienic.

well, whatever floats your boat.
    This. Seriously.

I'm growing so tired of seeing this damn pooping threads come up. I wanted to bring my last ex to this website really badly but the amount of crapping yourself threads made me fear her reaction. There is so much great content here that can showcase that diapers are not a bad thing, but there is also so much weird content that can showcase that diapers actually are a weird thing. Pooping is one of them.

Can we at least get a sub forum that in a more remote area of the site or something?

Quote Originally Posted by MaxiPad89 View Post
    This. Seriously.

I'm growing so tired of seeing this damn pooping threads come up. I wanted to bring my last ex to this website really badly but the amount of crapping yourself threads made me fear her reaction. There is so much great content here that can showcase that diapers are not a bad thing, but there is also so much weird content that can showcase that diapers actually are a weird thing. Pooping is one of them.

Can we at least get a sub forum that in a more remote area of the site or something?
    While I don't think we need multiple open threads doing the same work for any purpose, the topic itself is legitimate. This is a weird thing we do, regardless of how we use them. Just peeing doesn't somehow magically make it acceptable to most people. If it's not appealing to you, that's fine. I see plenty here that is not appealing to me, but it's not wrong or bad. I can move along without trying to make a fuss for others.

I fully agree with Trevor. To each his own. I mean we all did it when we were little and probly will when we get old. There are some of us who can not control it. There are so many different situations. Another thing is that most of the people posting this are new so they are not as well versed on the whole what to post and when to jsut search for something. So we need to give them a break. If you do not like the post then don't read it. It is easy, I mean the freaking title tells you sorta what it is about. So just let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by binkygirl View Post
    I fully agree with Trevor. To each his own. I mean we all did it when we were little and probly will when we get old. There are some of us who can not control it. There are so many different situations. Another thing is that most of the people posting this are new so they are not as well versed on the whole what to post and when to jsut search for something. So we need to give them a break. If you do not like the post then don't read it. It is easy, I mean the freaking title tells you sorta what it is about. So just let it go.
    Here's the thing imho: I've been IC my entire life - thus I have peed in my pads/diapers/pants/beds... etc. more than I care for... I'm also a DL -> at one point early puberty I came to actually like diapers for both emotional and sexual reasons.
    BUT - and this is "big" imho: it doesn't really matter if I pee/poop my [diapers/pads/...] - the question is do we really need threads discussing about messing/wetting like crazy?
    I find the wetting far less gross than the pooping - for someone "outside" both might be entirely gross...
    Also I don't see the value in any such posting - be it A or B - it's just in most cases "inappropriate" imho? (wrong word, but lack for a better one).

Also I remember well, the time over ten years ago when I got closer to my love of my life. When the dating got a bit more serious I had to let her in on my "secret" that I'm incontinent and wear protection.
    She took that quite "ok" - even though I have to say that she was actually glad I "only" sufferd from urinary ic (not verbatim her words, but along the lines).
    The DL part I told her a while later - that went really well, as we were/are both on the far kinky side of things - and I guess it wasn't a big surprise (Diapers).

To *most* people I guess, human excrement is far more gross than urine. after all it's smelly, nasty, sticky, etc.
    and I for one (and I guess many others) are not that fond of hearing/reading over and over again, how the mess squished out of the side of a diaper (Yikes... I'm glad I hadn't had any dinner yet).

And yes, everyone pooped their diapers when they were babies... and I don't know of a single parent who wasn't damn glad when *that* was over. I don't know many parents who were grossed out by wet only diapers,... but the stinky ones...

No one is making you read anything. If you don't like the subject don't click on the topic. It is really simple.