Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MY safe place where i feel all snug at night some pictures as well

Default MY safe place where i feel all snug at night some pictures as well

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PIC_0148.jpg 
Views:	373 
Size:	54.9 KB 
ID:	17508Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PIC_0149.jpg 
Views:	328 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	17509Attachment 17510 my bed and moo moo he,s my soft toy had him for a long time! and he keeps me all snug
    Last edited by littleleo; 22-Jun-2013 at 18:17.

Cute Moo Moo. I have a Garfield I have had for a long time, besides my two Teddy's

i love moo moo he's all way there if i need a comforting

sorry about that i have edit the title to make more sine

Cute duvet cover! I know you've seen mine, but I'm just gonna use this thread as an excuse to show it off again! (Pic below!)

It's nice to have stuff like this that just makes you smile. How could you see such cheerful vehicles (or pretty balloons, or a bedtime bovine) and not break into a grin yourself?!

I really want to get some childish curtains for my bedroom. There's a house down the road that I sometimes walk past, and one of the bedrooms has deep royal blue curtains with space rockets and planets and stars and flying saucers on it! I want something fun and exciting like that to fire up my imagination before I drift off to sleep...

Oh yeah, and here's my duvet set and my friendly "gorilla bear" that guards it for me! I'm not sure that boyish spaceships would go with girly hot-air balloons, but I don't care. Kids don't need to worry about being consistent or colour co-ordinated! That's for boring grown-ups!

ha little monkey i like that hm planets and space that would be cool i love thing to do with space thanks for posting the pics i just want to hug your monkey hope you are well my friend. little leo

hey lol just cant get to sleep im tired and on the binky but just cant get there hope you are ok my little friend

jcrowley1985

@tiny
    I have a very similar monkey plushie that I got when I was a baby in 1985. How long have you had yours?

Here he is sporting MLP training pants while playing Nintendo DS.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SAM_0066_zps9029148c.jpg 
Views:	592 
Size:	51.6 KB 
ID:	17518

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by littleleo View Post
    ha little monkey i like that hm planets and space that would be cool i love thing to do with space thanks for posting the pics i just want to hug your monkey hope you are well my friend. little leo
    Ohhh -- he's not a monkey! He's a gorilla bear! They're very rare and special! He used to live on top of a mountain in the jungles of deepest darkest Scotland, where he could see everything that was happening in the whole wide world! Then one day he decided to come and live with me, where he could protect me from the evil gremlins that give you bad dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by jcrowley1985 View Post
    @tiny
    I have a very similar monkey plushie that I got when I was a baby in 1985. How long have you had yours?
    Cool monkey! I got mine in about 1998, when he pounced on me as I walked into a card shop.