Thread: Tiredness and littleness

Question Tiredness and littleness

Forgive the small trivial post, but I've found that when I'm tired or physically exhausted, that's when I'm most susceptible to be little.

Compare with when I've had 10 hours in bed and hopped-up on caffeine (and optimally: working on an interesting technical problem at work/hobby) - I actually have a negative desire to be little.

Let's not make this a "Does anyone else" thread because I know this is true, but I'm wanting to know what is the "optimal" amount of tiredness to aid littleness? I find it's "worst" (or "best" depending on your perspective) after several consecutive days with 5-6 hours sleep.

What works for you?

very true when im doing big boy stuff like working i don't even think about being little. my little self come out more at night when the day is over. i have a bath with bubbles! then in to a nappy with baby powder. then the rest of the night im little. as i get more tired! i find i need more comforting so tend to get blankets and my binky. i do think tiredness plays a big part of being little for shore. big hugs little leo.

Usually the opposite for me. When I get tired I slack on keeping my place clean. Seeing a messy room just makes me feel like I have the adult responsibility if cleaning it up. I am also cranky and depressed. Last time I stopped sleeping I nearly killed myself. When I stop sleeping I fear that before I know it I will have to drop out of college and get on disability until I wait to die a horrible slow death.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverSmall View Post
    Usually the opposite for me. When I get tired I slack on keeping my place clean. Seeing a messy room just makes me feel like I have the adult responsibility if cleaning it up. I am also cranky and depressed. Last time I stopped sleeping I nearly killed myself. When I stop sleeping I fear that before I know it I will have to drop out of college and get on disability until I wait to die a horrible slow death.
    Yeah, the lack of sleep is just horrible. Not mentally healthy at all. I had a lot of problems in university that, oddly enough, faded when I started getting more sleep. I hope you're doing better now.

I think the best time to regress comes when you have taken care of responsibilities. I find going little to be a way to truly relax, not needing to be so strong or responsible. But it's impossible to do this when there's stuff to deal with. Often it's Friday afternoon, when I'm tired and just through a week of work, when I find it easiest to regress. I change into a diaper and dress, pop in my pacifier, and often just fall asleep feeling warm, safe, and little. Being sleepy helps, but being free from responsibility is a must.
    Last edited by Adventurer; 22-Jun-2013 at 16:02.

I always wind up feeling the littlest about 6 hours after I wake up, uselessly from tiredness so its a bit of a circadian rhythm thing for me, Its also very easy to imagine being little while in bed.

And unlike Adventurer more responsibility makes it easier to regress

I suppose I could say that when I'm tired I have a tendency to become little. Either that or hurting myself, that is when I really need my daddy.

Normal I second guess what I'm about to say or do so as not to seem strange, but I lose some of that ability when tired. So I start acting allot younger, Always have.

I work two jobs during the school year, so I'm very tired in the later evening. Typically, I'm too tired to want to fool with diapers. If I don't wear for a while however, the urge will hit hard and then I'll want to wear. I usually wear on Friday night, and Saturday I have off, so often I want to continue wearing Saturday morning after I've had my shower. It just seems to depend on how I feel, regardless of sleep, though exhaustion will dictate sleep instead of diapers.