Thread: Hello

Default Hello

New to this site. looking for ideas for my wife and I. we're a married couple into the cuckolding lifestyle. Wife wants to babify me as her little baby girl for humiliation when she brings home someone.

Are you into it, or is it more of a sacrifice thing going on?

Either way the sissys should have some fun idea's. I'm new here so I don't know everything though this site feels a bit more in touch with the babyish comfort side of things as apposed to BDSM. But I would try here.

Quote Originally Posted by et1sw1064 View Post
    New to this site. looking for ideas for my wife and I. we're a married couple into the cuckolding lifestyle. Wife wants to babify me as her little baby girl for humiliation when she brings home someone.
    Well before you do anything you should think about what stuff would be "fun humiliation" and what stuff would be "bad humiliation." If I was you I would stay away from anything you actually get your self-esteem from, and only attack things that you are expected to care about, but don't really.

If you want to play a little baby girl... well 1)diapers 2)pink t-shirt 3)paci 4)mittens (good for restraint) 5)bonnet

This is a pg-13 site - you're probably better off on a 18+ site tbh

good luck and be ssc

Clara x

Hmmm ideas. Daily Diapers and fetlife spring to mind. Actually we are now an 18 + site with a mature tone - we ceased to be 13+ http://www.adisc.org/forum/news/6929...#post995850but we are still a support site...and diapers feature in all sorts of adult playtime
    let's be nice to ALL our playas.

Welcome to ADISC
    I'm not able to suggest anything but I'm sure some ideas could be found around here

Quote Originally Posted by MsClaraRiddle View Post
    This is a pg-13 site - you're probably better off on a 18+ site tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Actually we are now an 18 + site with a mature tone - we ceased to be 13+
    MsClaraRiddle is right in that the rules say

2. Be PG-13
    If it wouldn't be OK in a PG-13 movie, it isn't OK here.
    If you're not sure, ask us before posting it.
    even though everyone is supposed to be 18+