Thread: new nappy

Default new nappy

I have just got my new nappies from dry life. they are LILLE never tryed them befor. they seem a bit papery but i have put my trusted milky white plastic pants on to so no leaks hopefully.any one else tried them? just done a wee going ok at the moment!

not that impresed i dont think they will hold a early morning flood. plus funny after reading an above thread, i did a huge poo!!!! didnt deal with it very well. however the drylife pants kept it all in.

what ones did you get there are ? as i have had no problems with mine just to make shore we have the same do they have stars on them ? and what color are they ?

I find Lille Maxis (the grey ones) to be decently absorbent for the price but the backing lacks in waterproofing and it has a tendency to wick moisture right through the whole backing sheet. I'd wear them with plastic pants only.

Been using Lille Supreme at night for a couple of months now, (only need the orange ones as I'm not a very heavy wetter) no leaks here