Thread: Hello! Fellow diaper enthusiasts!!

Default Hello! Fellow diaper enthusiasts!!

I have had this fetish ever since I was 10 years (well i noticed it) but since I live with family and I cant move out until I have enough money to get a dorm I can't wear diapers BUT I make makeshifts every now and then and mess in them!!! I really wish I could wear pampers but I have no money and no where to put them and my nearest store only sells boxes or packs of them. I enjoy video games and movies. I usually only wear a makeshift that I make with a towel and toilet paper, I am actually in a messy one right now!!! I would love to talk with other dl's

Quote Originally Posted by Sparklingshine View Post
    I have had this fetish ever since I was 10 years (well i noticed it) but since I live with family and I cant move out until I have enough money to get a dorm I can't wear diapers BUT I make makeshifts every now and then and mess in them!!! I really wish I could wear pampers but I have no money and no where to put them and my nearest store only sells boxes or packs of them. I enjoy video games and movies. I usually only wear a makeshift that I make with a towel and toilet paper, I am actually in a messy one right now!!! I would love to talk with other dl's
    Hi Sparklingshine
    Sounds like you are in good company. I'm sure there are a many of us that have done the makeshift diaper thing. I Have.

I can relate to the problems with wearing. I live with roommates and have to be descreet.

Do you have a genre of movie you like best? I kind of lean towards comedy and science fiction. I do like to watch the original Star Trek shows, probably because I grew up with them.

Anyway, welcome to the community.

Quote Originally Posted by 11hinzvic View Post
    Hi Sparklingshine
    Sounds like you are in good company. I'm sure there are a many of us that have done the makeshift diaper thing. I Have.

I can relate to the problems with wearing. I live with roommates and have to be descreet.

Do you have a genre of movie you like best? I kind of lean towards comedy and science fiction. I do like to watch the original Star Trek shows, probably because I grew up with them.

Anyway, welcome to the community.
    I love wild west and comedy , original star trek was great. also do you have any tips for makeshift diapers?

You sound a lot like me actually, Im in the same position right now.

there are plenty of DL's here and many do, and are willing, to talk. I hope you enjoy your self on ADISC

Quote Originally Posted by Sparklingshine View Post
    I love wild west and comedy , original star trek was great. also do you have any tips for makeshift diapers?
    There's a whole article dedicated to making them. Try this link. http://www.adisc.org/forum/content/1...t-diapers.html