Thread: Giovanni's Intro

Red face Giovanni's Intro

Hi! ^////^
    My name is Davin [My fursona's name is Giovanni Cotonecoda.], and I am a Christian diaperfur from Richlands, NC. I love most music, video games, and people, but not all varieties. ^////////^
    Last edited by Lobie; 25-Jun-2013 at 15:04. Reason: removed personals/full name

Hi Davin, It's nice to have you on the site. My name is StacyAnn, but don't let my name fool you. I am the nicest person I know in some sorts. Can you tell us a bit more about yourself? Like what kind of video games you like and what kind of music you like? I prefer FPS's but I will play an MMORPG from time to time. Currently I've been playing Halo Reach on the Xbox 360. We are happy to have you here like I said. Hope to see you in chat soon.

Well, as far as games go, I tend to like platformers, arcade fighters, brawlers, shoot-'em-ups, rail shooters, and especially 3D collect-a-thon adventurers. My favorite game is Donkey Kong 64 for the Nintendo 64, and the only first-person shooter I know I like is Doom for the Sega Genesis 32X. E=| [I do want to try others similar to Doom as well, such as Wolfenstein 3D.] My favorite console right now is the Wii U! ^-^ As for music, I tend to like almost all genres, with the exception of gospel and most country. I prefer electronic music such as that from Skrillex, Deadmau5, Steve Aoki, Vexare, Riyu Kosaka, Datsik, Excision, etc. [Basically dubstep, house, and J-pop, just to name a few.]

Do you live in NC, too, StacyAnn? E;3