Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Example Q3 Fri 21 June

Default Example Q3 Fri 21 June

Why did you choose your username ?

Cherub

Mine was fairly easy to come up with. Well, truth be told, someone else actually picked it out for me,,,,,in a round about way. Long story short, when I was little I had blonde hair. I have blue eyes. Someone once commented, when they saw my toddler pictures, that I looked like a cherub. So, once I got involved in the AB/DL community, that was the name I chose for myself.

It fits well because I like angels, and winged mythical figures and I also like diapers. Most people associate a 'cherub' as a baby angel or a toddler angel. So my user name was a perfect fit for me in many different ways.

it's my name.
    can't stand lies, lying and liars, so why should i lie?

I don't get the title of the thread.

In any case. I have a namesake: Nate "Near" River, a character from Death Note. I joined ADISC shorty after finishing watching the show and, in search of a new username (that was available here) I just defaulted to that name because, well, I liked it.

The name stuck and its now also my fursona's name.

It is my nick name. I was a research assistant for 2 years, then went into the animal husbandry side of research. SO I am/was the grunt in the dungeon doing the dirty work.

I got it from the old Kimba the White Lion cartoon, and Starshine just sounded nice.

It was kind of hung on me before I retired. Now that's what I am.

I am a dogboy. I've always been attuned toward canine. Dogs will seek me out, and I identify with them. At night, when the full moon rises....well, you get the point.

Why 11hinzvic? It's the condition code flags register of the M6800 microprocessor.

I'm a software engineer and the M6800 family of processors were the first ones I used in my first job.

Quote Originally Posted by 11hinzvic View Post
    Why 11hinzvic? It's the condition code flags register of the M6800 microprocessor.

I'm a software engineer and the M6800 family of processors were the first ones I used in my first job.
    now this is cool i am just starting to get into the IT field not sure where i want to go at the moment just getting my feet wet

My name is kinda old now but its back from when I used to play a game called conquer online. At the time I was a huge megaman fan and the name I was using was mzb. Standing for megaman/zero/bass. Over time I got tired of this name and wanted to make a new combination of the name a little more original, I guess. Some how I came up with the name Zebus(Zeb-us) as it sounded cool/good but also came up with a last name-ish thing to go along with it, which is Aquaion(Aqua-ion) which I have used by itself in other games to. So my full handle to this day is Zebus Aquaion I have used a combination of ZebusAqua ZebAquaion and so on.

Hope you enjoyed...