Thread: Dailies

Default Dailies

Hi all,

In my forum we have a dailies board, and a rota of the seven days where each member, (who wants to participate) has a set day each week to post their "dailies".

The dailies consist of anything from 3 to 5 general questions and perhaps a multiple choice (poll) question.

It is one way of getting to know fellow members better. :-)

So, without further a do, would anyone like to take part and be scheduled into the rota?

I am going to steal Wednesday as that is my day on my own forum, so it will be easier to remember. :-)

Monday -
    Tuesday -
    Wednesday - Captain Vimes
    Thursday -
    Friday -
    Saturday -
    Sunday -

I will post some example questions for you , so you know What I am talking about....

Given you have 6 topics clogging thew first page (IMHO), I don't think this is a good idea.

If people are for it, should get it's own sub-forum to avoid this clogging issue.

I see that the example questions have had a reasonable response, I never even considered someone could be deadly allergic to horses and I'm sure there'd be more comments when the title matches the subject as well as make it less obvious on the front page.