Thread: This is some think for all you little one's hope you enjoy big hugs.little leo

Default This is some think for all you little one's hope you enjoy big hugs.little leo

Having never seen this show before, I can already see why you like it so much. I might have to find more episodes to watch next time I get to be little.

hey little one yes i love it is a big trigger for me just the music makes me do a funny little dance and its interactive as well so i can play along that so much fun happy you like it.little leo big hugs

Wow what a cute show. I can't believe I've never seen it before. Thank you for posting it

I to have never seen it but I like it. The music does want to make you do a happey dance.

Hey, that was actually pretty cute, I expensively loved Pocoyo's dance near the end.

hi there little! guy glad you enjoyed it its great when im sad or if im feeling a little tired this gets me off to sleep work a treat

hey there little man yep i love his dance its better when its on a big tv you can dance along with him lots of funn for shore feeling good right now got my binky and fresh powdered nappy 37 hours awake now lol