Thread: I have learned some think about my self as a AB/DL

Default I have learned some think about my self as a AB/DL

1st i would like to thank (tiny) he said some think that made it hit home. i love my little leo he is a trusting sweet little 3 year old. and is a very sensitive!
    little boy that can get a little bit over excited some times. my adult side leo is a some what a strong a person and will protect any think he feels passionate about . with out going into it to much after having a bit of moment on the forum. i have come to realise that it was the strong adult side of me protecting little leo. im very protective over little leo he has been apart of my teen and young adult life for a long time. For me regression is very strong when little leo comes to play you know about it. my adult self stands back and just lets him go. i know for some! it may sound hard to understand. some may be thinking leo has lost his mind but i see it very clearly. thanks for taking the time i hope to speak to all you little one's soon. big! hugs leo
    Last edited by littleleo; 21-Jun-2013 at 20:20.

Hey, thanks Littleleo! I'm chuffed that someone understands me! I don't know if you're interested, but a while back I was talking to my therapist about my "inner child" and made this thread about some of the things I was thinking about. I think the child me & adult me are more integrated now than when I started the thread (so a lot of the waffle isn't really relevant now), but I mention the relationship between the adult & child sides of me quite a few times. Anyway, in case you're interested, the thread is here:

https://www.adisc.org/forum/adult-ba...-confused.html

Some may disagree, but I think Little Leo is a part of you that never grew up. He is you're inner baby. You have a need for him and don't ever be ashamed of it.

I definitely think that my "inner child" is the real me, before the world came along and created this corrupted shell of an adult... I'm sure the adult me (or the adult-side of anyone, AB or not) only exists as bizarre psychological reconstruction of reality, for the purpose of protecting the inner child from the harsh realities of life...

I think it takes a special kind of person to consciously stay in touch with their inner child! We're so awesome!

hey tiny thank you i will go right now and have a little look so happy you like my post super BIG! hugs you friend little leo

- - - Updated - - -

hey little one he shore is i love him and he loves me. and if any one dose not like it then big hugs little leo

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    I definitely think that my "inner child" is the real me, before the world came along and created this corrupted shell of an adult... I'm sure the adult me (or the adult-side of anyone, AB or not) only exists as bizarre psychological reconstruction of reality, for the purpose of protecting the inner child from the harsh realities of life...

I think it takes a special kind of person to consciously stay in touch with their inner child! We're so awesome!
    Thoroughly agreed, our ability to maintain the purity of a child in these times should be cherished.

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post

For some of us our inner child, I call mine my inner Baby, is very real. It is part of who we are. Speaking for myself it was a part of me that never grew. When I a diapered at night, for bed wtting, I am a little boy again sleeping with my Teddy.

krallen hello little one. it's little leo feel the same way. im in bed now i have every think i need to be snug got my pacifier tho i call it my binky nice fresh nappy on with powder and im just in a lovely soothing place right now. big hugs

Quote Originally Posted by littleleo View Post
    krallen hello little one. it's little leo feel the same way. im in bed now i have every think i need to be snug got my pacifier tho i call it my binky nice fresh nappy on with powder and im just in a lovely soothing place right now. big hugs
    Need to get me a new binky mine wore out. Have Good sleep Little Leo. Have some Sweet litrtle kid dreams.