Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: im NOT going on a guilt trip ever again! .

Default im NOT going on a guilt trip ever again! .

ok so i made a post about wetting the bed and some one did not like it. thats fine in its self people are open to there own opinion. but im not going to be made to feel guilty about it. its hard enough as a AB/DL going Through guilt growing up. i am a sensitive person and i know that;s my problem. but if i cant come to a place like this and make free post about how some think makes me feel then im on my own again all i want to do is make friends and be my self my regression is a big part of who i am i don't want to go back to that dark lonely place ever again. to the person that was not shore on my intentions i really hope there is no hard feelings. sorry guys i just needed to get this off my mind so i can be true to my self . from little leo

For someone that registered this month you've made a lot of threads. Nothing wrong with that, but may I draw your attention to ADISC's blogging feature?

I'm not really seeing what's to be discussed here.

You've made an entirely new thread to address your other new thread that, currently, is located directly below this thread? Why would you do that?

im still all new to a forum and not to great on a pc for that you are right and may be i need to take more care in what im doing! will not happen again. from little leo

Quote Originally Posted by littleleo View Post
    im still all new to a forum and not to great on a pc for that you are right and may be i need to take more care in what im doing! will not happen again. from little leo
    Bah. It's not a big deal. Here's a tip, whenever you're ready to submit a new thread ask yourself what you expect others to contribute, and whether you've done a good enough job of expressing that.

*bear hugs*

cant do blogging as still new to the forum thanks for the reply and i do feel very bad about what has happened i really don't want to full out with any one on the forum its not in my nature. little leo

cant do blogging as still new to the forum...
    That's dumb. Guess we've found something to discuss after all.

I doubt anyone's going to fall out with you. Disagreements happen, you have to prepared for that since our users have vastly different life experiences/values, same as any other forum with a large membership. Just because someone has a differing opinion doesn't mean they've put you on some sort of blacklist, unless that person is crazy.

well said thank you marcusbear regards little leo

cant do blogging as still new to the forum thanks for the reply and i do feel very bad about what has happened i really don't want to full out with any one on the forum its not in my nature. little leo

I had the same problem too for a bit. Here is how I do it.

Click on Blogs at the top. It will take you to a new page. On the right side click on Create New Post. That is How I do it.

Like you I can not blog yet.
    As for some putting you down about bed wetting I would say they have a problem not you.
    As for protecting your butt from the wetting, do use baby lotion . might even want to put some on when you clean up in the morning.