Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Making Your Self Wet The Bed ?

Default Making Your Self Wet The Bed ?

no sleep for 24 hours that was from 9;00am yesterday. will be going to bed about 10;30 to night that's 36 hours of no sleep. im going to make my bladder full be for i go to sleep. so a full bladder and no sleep for 36 hours = very wet nappy in the morning i think but may be not. we will see tomorrow. i have only wet my bed one's as a big boy and that was last week. i want to wake up with a wet nappy again as i find it exciting when waking up in a wet nappy .makes me feel very little. has any one try'd making them self wet there bed ? or do you wet on your own eg IC ? big hugs little leo so i have had to edit this as need to say i have not made my self stay awake just for this its a factor but was up all night speaking with a friend on here.
    Last edited by littleleo; 21-Jun-2013 at 15:17.

This type of behavior is typically frowned upon. It just doesn't seem healthy to induce bedwetting through sleep deprivation and drunkenness.

hey there sorry you feel this way about it. but for me it has nothing to do with drunkenness i wet the bed as a kid and was not put into nappies sadly. from the age of 13 i have been in nappies ever night hoping that i would wet. for me its more of a regression thing going on. as i woke up wet last week for the 1st time and it was a great feeling. see it made me feel little and thats a big part of my AB/DL side .one's again sorry if it made you feel that way hope no hard feelings. little leo

little leo,

I'm incontinent and a bedwetter -always have been - unfortunately.

Well I don't particularly have anything against anyone wanting to become a bedwetter / incontinent... I mean it's everyones own body and he/she is free to do with it as it pleases.
    On the other hand I simply can't understand the notion of wanting to become a bedwetter... but well, to each his own.

BUT - what you're attempting in your quest for the nightly wet diaper is rather unhealthy... just take the advice.. exciting wet diaper or not, but sleep deprivation isn't healthy...
    even more so if you happen to drive a car next day, do potentially difficult work, etc... so be careful.

In the end: if you like the feeling, go to bed with a slightly full bladder, half-wet your diaper and go to sleep, that might do the trick - and you'll feel wet in the morning.

or a bit more "creative": get an IV-Drip bag with a saline solution... get a long tube to attach to the drip feed and a bit of medical tape. hang the IV-Bag about 1m above the bed.
    put the drip tube inside the diaper and fix it on your stomach / side with a bit of medical tape.
    engage the drip slightly... (slow dribble).
    By the time you wake up (couple of hours later) the diaper is WET. and you have done nothing.
    if the tube rips out of place: you know how a bedwetter feels when the diaper has leaked badly

Quote Originally Posted by littleleo View Post
    no sleep for 24 hours that was from 9;00am yesterday. will be going to bed about 10;30 to night that's 36 hours of no sleep. im going to make my bladder full be for i go to sleep. so a full bladder and no sleep for 36 hours = very wet nappy in the morning i think but may be not. we will see tomorrow. i have only wet my bed one's as a big boy and that was last week. i want to wake up with a wet nappy again as i find it exciting when waking up in a wet nappy .makes me feel very little. has any one try'd making them self wet there bed ? or do you wet on your own eg IC ? big hugs little leo
    There is a much easier way to accomplish this without harming your body. Simply set an alarm 2-3 hours into your sleep and wet when you groggily wake up to turn it off. In most cases you won't even remember waking up until later in the day which lets you blissfully enjoy the waking up wet sensation for a while.

hey there ho i have not made my self stay awake just for that lol that would not be good. i dont want to be come i full time bed wetter thats not my goal. just i would like to experience it again as a kid i would wet and im more AB then DL so its all about regression for me that's the truth of it. i really appreciate you taking the time to reply thank you. little leo

- - - Updated - - -

ho hey thanks for the tips will keep it in mind just to say i did not make my self stay awake just for this i was up all night speaking with a friend on here i would not do any think to harm my self. thanks again for your input. little leo

http://www.adisc.org/forum/adult-bab...f-wet-bed.html

I'm not sure why we haven't codified this as a banned topic universally yet considering most of the OPs of these threads want the biological way of doing it (and will take great lengths to do so as shown), which is considered not smart and unsafe. Even when another way of emulation is offered, it's generally not wanted/used.

Whether or not you're method isn't in the realm of self-harm or it's your intention, it's still generally not a good idea. There isn't an on-off switch to bed-wetting.

If you have problems with bed-wetting beyond your control, I would seek some sort of help to get that under control. Even though my personal life-style would make this EXTREMELY inconvenient and I can't speak for your's, you've got a lot more life to experience and I don't think you want to be thinking of it as a problem later down the line.

I cannot offer advice on the matter or codone the OP's method.

i will keep in mind what you have said thank you. little leo

Can always do what a few ABs I know do... get very drunk and then just fall asleep padded...

After a good night out there is always several people in dire need of a change come morning.

There are a number of us who would like to bed wet while asleep. It's just part of who we are, and for the reason you've given. You do have to be careful that you don't harm yourself. Overfilling the bladder can have some bad consequences, such as damaging your kidneys, or so I've read. Getting so drunk that you basically are passed out is not good for your health either. I have read that drinking tomato juice or eating tomato products can cause nocturnal incontinence because tomatoes irritate the bladder. V8 juice also has a lot of salt in it and so you might retain some water. One should be careful about salt intake, but my wife and I used to drink V8 juice all the time because I'm a bad vegetable eater. During that period, I have wet my diaper a couple of times while I slept. This seems like a much safer technique, though it's effectiveness is marginal at best.

Lastly, being continent at night has its rewards. Most of us find ourselves sleeping, on occasion, at someone's house. That's never a good place or time for nocturnal incontinence if it can be avoided.