Thread: Hi

Default Hi

1) Hello! Who are you?

I'm a normally serious and reserved techie. Currently employed as a programmer, but have started a network security consulting company I have been transitioning more time too.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

After thinking about diapers and using shirt/towel diapers for almost twenty years I finally took the plunge and bought real diapers. I was pushed into responsibility early and am always in control (out of diapers a little over a year old, helping with my mother's small daycare by 3.) Being able to let go of always being in control and taking control and having it replaced by comfort is most of my interest in diapers.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I'm a techie, interested in anything electronic. I love to try to get the most out of every machine and find and fix the flaws in other's designs. I love reading fantasy, particularly those with detailed worlds.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

I'm here hoping to explore my interest further, and healthily implement it in my life.

Welcome to the site. Despite having had a sexual interest in diapers since early childhood, I have only recently discovered the amazing comfort of wearing a towel as a diaper. Regression really is an awesome experience.

Hope you enjoy your stay here on the forums.