View Poll Results: Do you pee in the shower/pool?

Voters
154. You may not vote on this poll
  • No! I'm a good baby.

11 7.14%
  • Maybe in the shower...

69 44.81%
  • I peed in the pool...

8 5.19%
  • Yea, Doesn't everyone?

65 42.21%
  • I'm not telling!

1 0.65%
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Peeing in the Shower/Swimming Pool

Default Peeing in the Shower/Swimming Pool

Since most if not all of us don't really have a problem wetting a diaper I was wondering how everyone felt about a few other things.

Peeing in the pool is a rather common event, especially by boys but I haven't asked too many girls about it.

Peeing in the shower is certainly less talked about, however as far as I can tell it isn't that far behind peeing in the pool.

I'm curious about how common it is in the ABDL community and what everyone thinks about it.
    Last edited by kwisy; 20-Jun-2013 at 17:42.

Huge difference. Pee in the shower goes directly to the sewer line. In fact, your shower drain connects to the same pipe as your toilet only a couple feet beneath you. If your sewer line has ever clogged, you'll have noted that the toilet flushes back up into the tub/shower.

Pee in the pool circulates.

Shower? Not really an issue. If one was messed up enough, you could poop down the shower drain, and all would be fine. (Other than your mental state, perhaps)

Pee in the pool? Precisely why I avoid public pools with kids. Sure, some adults do it too, but hopefully the majority will get out to pee.

Shower?
    No.
    Pool?
    ... No.

Seriously, I donīt like the idea of using something other than a toilet as... a toilet.
    ... Yeah, okay, diapers. But thatīs an exception. The only one.

Non man made lakes, oceans, woods, shower, rivers, diapers, pullups; yes
    pools, man made lakes; no

I've experimented with peeing in the shower just for the kicks ( never a full bladder), though I'm very picky about personal cleanliness, so I don't really like pee at my feet. I would never pee in a pool.

Quote Originally Posted by Eulogy View Post
    Shower? Not really an issue. If one was messed up enough, you could poop down the shower drain, and all would be fine. (Other than your mental state, perhaps)

Pee in the pool? Precisely why I avoid public pools with kids. Sure, some adults do it too, but hopefully the majority will get out to pee.
    If you ever do get into a pool your swimming in dead skin and bacteria anyhow. Thankfully the pool chemicals take care of it.

Though last summer I went to my gym and the pool had "dirt" in the middle of the pool. Another time I could feel the chemicals were pretty much all used up. Stupid aqua aerobics class.