Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breaking News...

Default Breaking News...

So, it has been awhile since I posted a thread... However, that isn't the quote, "Breaking News..." as this thread is titled.
    I am thinking that my father may be more receptive to his oldest son still from time to time, wanting to wear. Of course, do I need to mention what that is? I shouldn't because I'm posting this topic/idea on a website where its users know what that could be...
    Well, I don't know how I should start that conversation with him as there are many different ways.

Why does your father need to know? You're 26, why should you be telling your father stuff about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Why does your father need to know? You're 26, why should you be telling your father stuff about this?
    This.

Really, there's no need to 'come out' about a fetish, especially one I seriously think you won't be participating in with with your actual father.

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Because since I still live at home, it would ease the stress of having this interest; it would be nice to go downstairs wearing one to watch T.V. and not have to explain the sound of the diaper.

JoshuaH

STOP - THINK this through.

honestly, besides your personal "freedom" to basically indulge in YOUR FETISH in your PARENTS LIVING ROOM - what do you gain?

You're 26 - so quite certainly it's about the time in your life when at one point you'll move out - then you can run around in your apartment as you please. Go commando for what it's worse - it's going to be your place, your rules.

But despite the imho very minor "advantage" of "doing your diaper thing" more freely at your parents home, there is a LOT of "nasty sideeffects" to be gained from telling your dad:
    - he might completely lack understanding
    - he might NOT want you to indulge AT ALL
    - he might find it entirely disgusting
    - he might think that you should seek help (psychiatrist / therapist)
    - he might tell other people in your family (discuss it with your mom... maybe even blurt it out by accident).
    - he might throw you out of the house
    - he might not accept you with this the way he accepted you before.

and in the end - you'll probably feel weirded out yourself when you finally sit in a diaper next to your parents on the family couch watchin tv.

just as the latter post says, it's a terrible idea. Don't involve other people in your fetish. It's pretty disgusting to think about. Wear your diapers in your room. Don't shove it in their faces. I wear around people at times, but I don't try to advertise the fact. Keep diapers to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by EPO1 View Post
    JoshuaH

STOP - THINK this through.

honestly, besides your personal "freedom" to basically indulge in YOUR FETISH in your PARENTS LIVING ROOM - what do you gain?

You're 26 - so quite certainly it's about the time in your life when at one point you'll move out - then you can run around in your apartment as you please. Go commando for what it's worse - it's going to be your place, your rules.

But despite the imho very minor "advantage" of "doing your diaper thing" more freely at your parents home, there is a LOT of "nasty sideeffects" to be gained from telling your dad:
    - he might completely lack understanding
    - he might NOT want you to indulge AT ALL
    - he might find it entirely disgusting
    - he might think that you should seek help (psychiatrist / therapist)
    - he might tell other people in your family (discuss it with your mom... maybe even blurt it out by accident).
    - he might throw you out of the house
    - he might not accept you with this the way he accepted you before.

and in the end - you'll probably feel weirded out yourself when you finally sit in a diaper next to your parents on the family couch watchin tv.
    I have thought it through; part of this idea of telling him was out of his reaction to me, giving him a card for Father's Day AFTER work and NOT saying the words, "Happy Father's Day!" before I went to work...

It would by actually telling him, alleviate the stress that I'm feeling now even as I write this reply. Showing it right out isn't what I mean by this picture; I just saying that I don't want him to wonder the sound as we past each other should we do that, down the stairs. Another instant would be him leaving the house to do errands and such then, coming back and discovering this thing that I do when alone in his house... I getting to the quote, "This a time and place for everything" though, I really don't know if that is the right wording of that quote.

Also, my mother knows; recently she couldn't believe that I still do this, quoted on the lines of that I needed to "Grow Up" which of, I believe I did post a thread about...

Accepting me would go in conjunction to that; they don't know me... I don't know how to explain that part.

Throwing me out of the house; that would be an mistake... I have already done something along the lines of that and should it happen because of something "stupid" per say, I won't be coming back on good terms to get my stuff. I would simply call saying that I will be at the house: this day/time and leave with very little interaction.

I know that I'm not going down one at a time with you points but, this is how I am connecting them.

Might find it disgusting... To me, drinking beer and getting a "Beer Belly" is just as disgusting. I can add more to my view on this subject but, that is another thread, which of, I currently don't what to discuss as doing would offend much of the people that are on this site.

Your second point, that can't really be stopped; though, I may reduce the time that I do indulge with to how I am doing so now... This is a part of me. How it is; now that would need your fourth point, but that cost money. Money that could be spent on other things and I don't mean more diapers.

Your fifth point, would lead to you sixth point but the opposite; I would be leaving, at least, making plan of doing and that would be "bad terms" which isn't good for either side.

Now to your very last point: How would I get weirded out? I get enough crap when I receive a package in the mail when its not even diapers. I want to order some but, shipping them to a friends won't work because that crap that I get would still be around when bring them home from said friends house. Be easier just to ship to my place of residence.

In short, I just want to express more of myself to the world just not by way of the internet as there's more to see than just looking at a screen.

Maybe leaving your parents house would show yourself more to the world?

JoshuaH

About getting weirded out: I think it could be awkward, sitting next to your family, with them KNOWING that you at that moment wear and probably wet a diaper without "medical need" (trust me it's odd at times even WITH medical needs)...

One question: why, at 26 you have not moved out on your own yet? (it's a personal question - no one is forcing you to answer ).
    I'm just wondering what the circumstances are that are preventing you from getting your own space and thus having all the "freedom" you'd like.

About telling:
    your mom told you to "grow up" - so she doesn't actually like the idea that you still wear diapers... she's "OK" with it - but would much prefer if you didn't. take this as a hint - that probably your parents don't NEED don't want to be involved in your FETISH in any way.

The point is simple: you're 26, you've got a kink, it's diapers. so what.... but the thing is: it's your PRIVATE stuff... there is no, none at all, need to involve your Parents. after all it's your choice of underwear.
    your dad doesn't tell you that he likes to wear rubber jocks to work. your mom doesn't tell you how she likes that dildo.
    (sorry for this - but I guess it helps to elaborate the point: Discretion goes several ways and sexual stuff is NONE of your parents business.)
    and about the "noise": no one hears... that's just in your head... at least if you wear briefs over the diaper and some jeans or so. I've been wearing my entire life (bedwetting, ic...) and to this day no one figured it out because of the "noise".

What I see, and that is why I'm "vocal" against your idea, is the rather "selfish" reason for telling your dad: to be able to indulge more openly/freely in a fetish... that by this, you run into more potential problems than anything positive you could eventually gain by telling.
    it's an entirely different story if you'd live with your girl/boy-friend and would let your significant other in on this - but that's a different kind of relationship.

One question: why, at 26 you have not moved out on your own yet? (it's a personal question - no one is forcing you to answer ).
    I'm just wondering what the circumstances are that are preventing you from getting your own space and thus having all the "freedom" you'd like.
    Let's see... My job, the economic, a lot is preventing me now that I'm more knowledgeable about Minimal Wage.