Thread: Hello All

Default Hello All

Just a quick word of introduction...

I just found this forum and I'm glad to know I'm not the only DL in the world. I really thought I was weird... Maybe I am, but at least I'm not alone! ;-)

I'm not any sort of *B, just a DL. Probably like most of you, I go thru phases... right now I'm diapered pretty much 24/7. My wife is tolerant and even changes me sometimes, but not often. It's really out of sight, out of mind for her and that's OK.

I work in PR for a non-profit organization and recently finished my Masters. In my spare time I'm a backpacker/camper, an amateur linguist and an avid reader.

With that being said, hi to everyone else here...
    FE

Hi and Welcome to the Community. A lot of us thought we were the only ones who had these feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by fasteddie View Post
    Just a quick word of introduction...

I just found this forum and I'm glad to know I'm not the only DL in the world. I really thought I was weird... Maybe I am, but at least I'm not alone! ;-)

I'm not any sort of *B, just a DL. Probably like most of you, I go thru phases... right now I'm diapered pretty much 24/7. My wife is tolerant and even changes me sometimes, but not often. It's really out of sight, out of mind for her and that's OK.

I work in PR for a non-profit organization and recently finished my Masters. In my spare time I'm a backpacker/camper, an amateur linguist and an avid reader.

With that being said, hi to everyone else here...
    FE
    Welcome to the site! When you think your alone in this world of ours it can be rather hard to cope with.

The way I try to look at it is there is no such thing as "normal".

Again welcome to the site and thanks for joining!!!!

baby_mike

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

When you say "out of sight, out of mind", do you mean that you always try to keep your diaper covered up when you're around her? How does that work at bedtime?

Stay dry and happy!

She knows I wear them and I don't actively hide them from her, but she doesn't think about them as much as I do. If I'm not mentioning it, she rarely ever even thinks about it. She doesn't mind that I wear to bed and some mornings she even changes me to get ready for the day, but though she'll do that on my request, she doesn't volunteer to do it...
    FE