Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst Diaper Peeves?

Angry Worst Diaper Peeves?

All things we love can have some REALLY annoying problems, including diaper wearing. What problems do you hate most with diapers? I know mine is...
    *Naked, about to put on a diaper*
    "I am quite comfortable right now!"
    *5 minutes after dropping a huge load into your diaper and your behind is covered*
    "MY @$$ HAS NEVER BEEN MORE DAMN ITCHY THAN IT IS RIGHT NOW."
    You?

I don't know if this is a peeve; but, hearing the tapes go on the diaper and adjusting those tapes, sound 10x louder... I have always felt that they can be heard through the vent that is shared between my room and my parents, and the door to my room.

i some times get a sore bottom if im wet over night not nice feeling

Heres one that is likely a very common annoyance among us
    Male DL's: (ill try to put this as PG-13 as I can.....)
    *you put on a diaper, no biggie right? Then all of a sudden you notice the woody you are sprouting and become annoyed with the discomfort it causes. You are then unable to wet until the tree falls down and by using "gentle persuasion" it finally collapses with much relief. By that point you are like "meh" about the whole experience and no longer feel like wetting.... Its an evil cycle.

Having the tree up can also lead to wetting over the top of your diaper. I'm IC so I have to reach in and push it down.
    Not nice in a wet diaper.

When pee wee looks left or right and then lets go and it leaks out the side. Especially sleeping on your side in disposable and feel pee where it don"t belong.

Plastic pants leave itchy red band on legs, waist. Also, they hide the crinkle of the bambino I'm wearing, but if I don't wear plastic over my disposable, what the previous poster describes, happens.

Quote Originally Posted by HokieABDL View Post
    Plastic pants leave itchy red band on legs, waist. Also, they hide the crinkle of the bambino I'm wearing, but if I don't wear plastic over my disposable, what the previous poster describes, happens.
    I second this. It is the biggest issue I find, aside from when a diaper leaks of course.

In my case, the tree is up before putting on the diaper. Therefore, I have to wait for the things to calm down (I've been several minutes just waiting :P)