Thread: Have any of you ever gone broke from diapers?

Question Have any of you ever gone broke from diapers?

Is your urge to buy diapers so strong that you go broke from buying diaper products until you have no money left ? I just wondered because it is easy for me to get carried away. It is so easy to buy an abundance of ABDL merchandise. Probably what leaves me with money in my pocket is being stingy with money. However if I want it desprstely I will buy it.
    Last edited by ShyBuizel; 20-Jun-2013 at 01:13.

I came awfully close the other day, but I had 3 side jobs going on that weren't finished yet to be paid on. I have a few different cheap emergency diapers if I know I have to go a few days with no funds

I probably went broke (spent my last dollar) on diapers a few times when I was a kid and living with my parents. Of course, there weren't many consequences to doing that, so I wouldn't say it was the result of my having an unusually strong urge to buy diapers. Rather, I was financially dependent on my parents and I acted like it.

Since being out on my own, I definitely have not gone broke on diapers.

I have my own diaper fund, and yes, that account has been drained dry.

Quote Originally Posted by NJDL View Post
    I have my own diaper fund, and yes, that account has been drained dry.
    Well at least it was used prudently XD

If you go broke from diapers and abandoning your other bills for diapers, that means you have a serious problem and you need to get it under control.

No I have never gone broke from diapers. I am careful with my money.

Jesus, I'd hope not, or else you're taking this a bit too far. I understand wanting them and liking them, but to the point where they dictate your entire life and even take up all of your money? That's when you need to cut your losses and go see someone.

Quote Originally Posted by KuroCat View Post
    Jesus, I'd hope not, or else you're taking this a bit too far. I understand wanting them and liking them, but to the point where they dictate your entire life and even take up all of your money? That's when you need to cut your losses and go see someone.
    I'm sorry if you misunderstood me. I did not mean when you get your paycheck spending it all on diapers/diaper products. I agree if you uncontrollably buy diapers then you have a problem. I was referring to the cost of diapers and if they caused you go broke ? Not going and buying diaper without control over yourself.

Have I ever gone broke buying diapers? No, the last time I checked I was functioning properly...HaHaHa

Besides, I'm not one to just piss away my money...HaHaHa

On second thought, maybe it's my attempt at humor which is broke.

At first I was metaphorically kicking myself for splurging on a bag of very popular premium diapers but I've been finding that I've actually cut down noticeably on my daily consumption - gone from 3-4 changes a day to 1, and sometimes that change is necessitated by an early bath