Thread: I'm the Comeback ki-... er, adult.

Default I'm the Comeback ki-... er, adult.

Yo ADISC!

In terms of activity here on ADISC, I've already come and gone quite a few times, and then ADISC nixed the teen accounts so I had to wait. But now I'm eighteen and ready to roll!

I've come to find I'm a Little rather than an AB, but hopefully there's room here in the inn for a kiddo like me. uvu

In terms of real life stuff (ugh) I'm moving over to Dallas to start college here in the Fall and hopefully I can find a job as well. Just enjoying some summer fun for now.

Nice to be back. Hope I can get to know all of you this time around. Love peace and baby geese!

Quote Originally Posted by CradletotheGrave View Post
    Yo ADISC!

In terms of activity here on ADISC, I've already come and gone quite a few times, and then ADISC nixed the teen accounts so I had to wait. But now I'm eighteen and ready to roll!

I've come to find I'm a Little rather than an AB, but hopefully there's room here in the inn for a kiddo like me. uvu

In terms of real life stuff (ugh) I'm moving over to Dallas to start college here in the Fall and hopefully I can find a job as well. Just enjoying some summer fun for now.

Nice to be back. Hope I can get to know all of you this time around. Love peace and baby geese!

Welcome back and you can enjoy your time here at ADISC. What college will you be attending in big D? I'm here in North Texas and retired. What do you like to do in your spare time?

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    Welcome back and you can enjoy your time here at ADISC. What college will you be attending in big D? I'm here in North Texas and retired. What do you like to do in your spare time?
    Not quite sure yet! Depends on what part we move to actually. I suppose I just sit around and read/play vidgames/explore the great internet now that it's summer. Ahhh summer.

Hi and welcome back to the site.

Welcome back. Which ever way you choose to travel your diapered life, just remember to enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by CradletotheGrave View Post
    Yo ADISC! [...]
    I'm eighteen and ready to roll!
    The world is smaller than I thought. Oh, I found a new "adult"!
    But first... greetings, and a very, very, very, very... very warm welcome back! Hopefully your summer will be fun, because I heard college won't be quite the same as high school.

I turned 18 just a week ago (Jun 19), and assuming you had your b-day a week ago, then we are just about the same age: possibly within days, or hours! Oh, and I'm currently living in the Dallas(-Fort Worth) area right now! Unfortunately, I will be moving down to Austin to attend college as well. I too am looking for a job, but with 3 or 4 (I lost count) pending applications to certain fast food joints, I don't believe that I will be able to work here very long, assuming I actually score a position. (Have to move in around the 26th of Aug)

So, since you plan to enter higher education, what are you planning to learn? So far, I am aiming for a B. S. Aerospace Engineering, but right now I'm taking it step-by-step. (Still have to take that freaking ALEKS Chem test) This summer has actually been more of a math and science review session for me. Currently I'm going over the Chem 301 textbook; I'm unsure of my chemistry abilities -.- ...

Enough about me though. How about more of you?
    Oh, and have a great summer, and always let the good times roll!