Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Highchair

Default Highchair

I am really interested to know if anyone on here has or uses a highchair at all.

If so, where did you get it and how do you enjoy using it and with whom.

Here's the thread I posted about mine last Sept.: http://www.adisc.org/forum/adult-bab...igh-chair.html

I think the photo should still be there. I rarely get a chance to use it since I have to be pretty much alone to do so. I usually have breakfast sitting in it when I get the chance. Comfy way to enjoy a meal.

~Pramrider

toujoursbb

Hi Davies4000 and other members
    This is my high chair, just got it last week, made to measure or almost.
    Picture taken in our walk-in ward-robe where I try to hide it...
    Missing on the picture is the shelf that aligns and clicks onto the arms of the chair.
    Better picture to come...
    Unfortunately not a folding high-chair, my next order.....
    But does give me the needed perception. High, can't touch the floor, can hardly get out of it.
    A special diaper-like harness keeps the baby in place.
    Perfect when we are alone in the house.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ma c-h redim.jpg 
Views:	623 
Size:	28.4 KB 
ID:	17591

- - - Updated - - -

Now, this is better, here I am in the high chair, can see the shelf, ready for breakfast...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	j-ch.jpg 
Views:	367 
Size:	3.8 KB 
ID:	17592

I use a Special Tomato highchair. Theyre basically high chairs for disabled teenagers and theyre cheap too.
    Special Tomato Height Right Chair | Pediatrics | Seating & Mobility | Positioning Chairs | e-Special Needs

this is me using it. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0203.jpg 
Views:	1719 
Size:	62.7 KB 
ID:	17594

I have a FisherPrice Healthy Start highchair Im still "just" small enough to fit in Oh ya, it also reclines Picked it up at Salvation Army for $5! I really want a metal folding one like i had as a kid. I use it to eat in but it's mostly been turned into my video game chair

Quote Originally Posted by digibrushstroke View Post
    I use a Special Tomato highchair. Theyre basically high chairs for disabled teenagers and theyre cheap too.
    Special Tomato Height Right Chair | Pediatrics | Seating & Mobility | Positioning Chairs | e-Special Needs

this is me using it. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0203.jpg 
Views:	1719 
Size:	62.7 KB 
ID:	17594
    Do you use the Jenny Lind crib in the background, too, or is it just for display to give the room a more nursery-like feel? I still have our children's Jenny Lind crib, identical to yours, but don't get the opportunity to set it up.

Quote Originally Posted by LilBiker View Post
    I have a FisherPrice Healthy Start highchair Im still "just" small enough to fit in Oh ya, it also reclines Picked it up at Salvation Army for $5! I really want a metal folding one like i had as a kid. I use it to eat in but it's mostly been turned into my video game chair
    Is your Fisher Price similar to this one: http://garagesale-to.blogspot.com/20...thy-start.html You must be a bit slimmer in the hip than me because it's a tight squeeze for me to fit in a plastic shell type high chair seat.

~Pramrider

Is your Fisher Price similar to this one: Garage Sale Toronto: Used Fisher Price Healthy Start Highchair You must be a bit slimmer in the hip than me because it's a tight squeeze for me to fit in a plastic shell type high chair seat.

~Pramrider[/QUOTE]

I had one of the FisherPrice Healthy Start high chairs and I could not fit in it. Most FisherPrice high chairs I can not us they are to small for me. I will stay with my old standard the Greco Neat Seat.

bn3baby.

You guys suck!

I couldn't even think of getting into a high chair...

At least I doubt it...

If I got in one I'd be another of those stuck in a high chair videos on YouTube...

I'm 6' 250# and wear a size 36 jeans...

I do want one though...it would be fun...

B

Quote Originally Posted by Pramrider View Post
    Do you use the Jenny Lind crib in the background, too, or is it just for display to give the room a more nursery-like feel? I still have our children's Jenny Lind crib, identical to yours, but don't get the opportunity to set it up.~Pramrider
    Yes, Its practically my sleeping place. Since Im a slender person, I can easily fit in it.

This is mine..... i got it from Mothercare for about 40.... its brilliant..... nice and big, reclines too. I LOVE IT Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image_produce.php.jpg 
Views:	403 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	17638 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Highchair.jpg 
Views:	823 
Size:	50.5 KB 
ID:	17639