Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: These are the nappies/diapers i wear every night pics

Default These are the nappies/diapers i wear every night pics

i wear the lil supreme fit all i ones they are a very well fitting nappy and come in 3 types of thickness thicker the better for me if i can put the feeling of them to any baby nappy it would be a huggies super dry and when very wet it sags some may like a saggy nappy some may not i do tho the taps are velcro as the nappy is cloth back again some may like and some may not i like cloth back as it feels more like a baby nappy eg huggies pampers they hold a lot of pee pee and have double elastic leg bands to keep things snug they keep me and my bed very dry at night as i wear more at night then day . all in all i love them. little leo Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PIC_0135.jpg 
Views:	2041 
Size:	40.0 KB 
ID:	17458Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PIC_0137.jpg 
Views:	1489 
Size:	32.9 KB 
ID:	17459
    Last edited by littleleo; 19-Jun-2013 at 13:22.

Those look great. Looks like they would be good for Day and night use. I wear plastic pants with mine. They stop the over flow if I wet to much at night some times it would flow out the top of my diaper in the back. Plastic pants stops that.

I wear the Maxi every night. I like them.
    They are cloth covered though.

I prefer this, as it make less noises when walking around the house. I don't mind when I'm alone, but I don't want to bother my gf. She's accepting enough to let me wear as I please.

made by lil health care

- - - Updated - - -

yep i have no problem with these they keep me nice and dry all night just a bit of baby powder and im good to go .little leo

Wish I could wear every night.

If I do, its X-Plus or Slip Maxis/

Quote Originally Posted by littleleo View Post
    made by lil health care

- - - Updated - - -

yep i have no problem with these they keep me nice and dry all night just a bit of baby powder and im good to go .little leo
    I sprinkle baby powder on the diaper, I also use baby lotion. It helps to prevent diaper rash. Also use diaper rash cream when needed.

Quote Originally Posted by txdl20 View Post
    What type are they. I never seen them.
    They are Lille Healthcare, also called Kendalls in the US. They're an "economy" brand, you get what you pay for. I don't rate the Supreme (cloth backed) ones at all, but the Classics are plastic-backed and are half-decent.

I have bought and worn loads of lille disposables because as you say they hold a lot of wee and are extremely comfortable but because they are cloth backed I always wear plastic pants on top so that I don't leak in bed.I have now found a local chemist stocking plastic backed tena slips for just 2 or 3 pounds more so I buy those but I will always use lille as a fallback because they are a good nappy at a reasonable cost

yes my friend for the money they are great i have had the tena slip maxi there great to you don't have to change as much with the tena. the lille tend to sag but then i kind of like that