Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feelin' A Little Sad..

Default Feelin' A Little Sad..

I moved away from home a little while ago, but due to certain circumstances I had to leave my precious stuffies behind. Recently I've noticed that it's really starting to bug me. What's even worse is that I'm not sure when I can get them back!!! Has else anyone ever felt REALLY sad when apart from their plushie(s) for too long? If so what helps?

hey yes i know how you feel i went away for 6 months working and had to drop every think ABDL i was all alone with no nappies or no onesie i was finding it so hard i wanted to cry. what can help im not to shore sorry not to much help i know but dont be sad . little leo

@foxkits, that is a way to make the best of a bad situation, but it far from fixes the problem. (Not sure if that's where you were going with that or not) Honestly, to the op, I can't give a solution, but I can say I have felt your pain myself. I form bonds with my plushies and can tend to think of them as people in some wierd way (if that makes sense), especially speedy who has been a friend since I was physically a kid. When I had to spend even a weekend in a town 8 hours away without him I cried my eyes out. You are not alone in the slightest.

I found out I *may* be able to pick them up in a week or so. I guess I just have to hold out for a bit. Who knows I may find a new pal for my new home in the meantime! Thanks for the advice!

- - - Updated - - -

I guess it help that I'm trying to think positively!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLarry View Post
    I found out I *may* be able to pick them up in a week or so. I guess I just have to hold out for a bit. Who knows I may find a new pal for my new home in the meantime! Thanks for the advice!

- - - Updated - - -

Glad things are working out OK.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLarry View Post

- - - Updated - - -

So glad to hear! Keep that smile up and shining haha!

Good to know you may be able to get them back, but why did you have to leave them in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by KidSpike13 View Post
    @foxkits, that is a way to make the best of a bad situation, but it far from fixes the problem. (Not sure if that's where you were going with that or not) Honestly, to the op, I can't give a solution, but I can say I have felt your pain myself. I form bonds with my plushies and can tend to think of them as people in some wierd way (if that makes sense), especially speedy who has been a friend since I was physically a kid. When I had to spend even a weekend in a town 8 hours away without him I cried my eyes out. You are not alone in the slightest.
    I do this too. They all have their own personalities and interact with each other accordingly. They do the same with my wife. Moose is the naughty one, and sometimes he gets thrown across the room by my wife because he wanted to dance on her face! Cow is always gentle and loving as is Fluppy, but he's more active and likes to dance. Actually, they all like to dance and each have won "So You Think You Can Dance" throughout the various years.

Sometimes when we travel to visit our daughter and her family, one of them will hitch a ride in the luggage. That's all you can do is bring them along. They'll hide when visiting, but find their way into bed with me.

*Update* Still waiting but hopeful! I've yet to see a new friend meant for me... Hmm I may venture to a mastermind toys store for a 'relatives birthday'... ^~^
    I originally had to leave them because I had recently moved home with my family after living in group homes for 6 years. Family drama eventually found its face on my lap and I decided it was best to take my leave. The friend I stayed with after I left had his sister over and she had her kids in tow; two six year-olds, one three year old and a 7 month old.... They would not have survived the torture!