Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alibaba Neat Find.

Exclamation Alibaba Neat Find.

Abdl Style Baby Print Thick Adult Diapers - Buy Adult Diaper,Baby Print Adult Diapers,Thick Adult Diapers Product on Alibaba.com

Look through the pictures and see if you find something oddly... familiar.
    Now at least you know the profits the company is bringing in, right?

From what I can tell from the site you can't buy just a pack. They are a freight forwarder or wholesaler. You would have to buy in bulk.

Wow... $0.225USD per diaper, minimum order of 80,000 pieces. That comes out to $18,000 minimum order. But, 80,000 diapers is a lot :p

Yep, this came up last month. It's both amusing and a tad disappointing that almost all AB/DL diapers appear to come from the same manufacturer -- disappointing because it suggests places like ABU, Bambino, Buntewindel, etc., are collectively very limited in terms of basic capability.

Quote Originally Posted by txdl20 View Post
    How hard is it to buy them.
    From what I can see, it's a simple email or a click of a button to get it all started. With that said, it is in bulk and it's also being shipped from overseas. So it honestly depends on how you look at it.

It seems to me that if you were willing to lay down $20,000, you could get 80,000 diapers that looked any way you wanted them to look. So I vote we raise the money on ADISC and collectively decide on the best AB design ever. Should be easy, right? Am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Yep, this came up last month. It's both amusing and a tad disappointing that almost all AB/DL diapers appear to come from the same manufacturer -- disappointing because it suggests places like ABU, Bambino, Buntewindel, etc., are collectively very limited in terms of basic capability.
    I knew Buntewindel and ABU came from China but I thought Bambino made their own diapers?

Quote Originally Posted by MaxiPad89 View Post
    I knew Buntewindel and ABU came from China but I thought Bambino made their own diapers?
    Nope. China. In the case of Bambino, or at least its sister company Secure Personal Care, the diaper imports seem to be coming from a company called Hsin Yen Household Profession, Ltd. (Reminds me of a grammatically-challenged fortune cookie I opened once: "Enjoy Chinese taste.") Visit this link, then scroll to the bottom for the latest shipments to see what I mean.

It's also funny that Secure Personal Care seems to have yet another umbrella company called American Renewable Resources, LLC. Renewable! That's a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by plasticsounds View Post
    It seems to me that if you were willing to lay down $20,000, you could get 80,000 diapers that looked any way you wanted them to look. So I vote we raise the money on ADISC and collectively decide on the best AB design ever. Should be easy, right? Am I right?
    And then... where are you going to put 80,000 diapers? Math time! Bambino cases are 2.5 cu ft for 48 diapers. The cheaper totaldry are 96ct in the same box. If we assume these are say, 80 per case, that's 2500 square feet of diaper cases. That's about a 13 foot cube. That would probably nicely fill the average one stall garage from floor to ceiling (and possibly into the rafters)