Thread: hi

Default hi

Hello here I am,

Kind of being forced to introduce myself, but it's okay. Participation keeps a forum running

I joined this forum a month ago to find out more about US store buyable plastic backed diapers, as I am a huge fan of those. Reading through the different threads helped me a lot to decide which ones (tabbed depends) and where (kmart) to get them. Even more important, browsing through the buying stories of others helped to build up the confidence to go and get them.

Those were not my first diapers but my first American ones and only the second package I bought in store. It was a interesting experience but I think I will write that story in the right thread.

So anyway although I didn't participate actively, you guys helped me getting some diapers and enjoying them

So thank you for that

Hello Robert and welcome to the group.

I see you have already found one of the benefits of being in our group. I am sure you will find many more.

Would you please tell us a little more about yourself and your hobbies or interests?

Again welcome to the group.