Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi ADISC

Default Hi ADISC

Hi My name is Chris and I'm 20 from Cambridge in England. I have been a DL most of my life and recently started getting into the AB stuff about a month or so ago. I am open with it in my household and have a girlfriend who loves me for it but is neither AB or DL.

I also speak Spanish so if you want to say Hola to me it's fine!

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by littlediddysteve View Post
    Hi My name is Chris and I'm 20 from Cambridge in England. I have been a DL most of my life and recently started getting into the AB stuff about a month or so ago. I am open with it in my household and have a girlfriend who loves me for it but is neither AB or DL.

I also speak Spanish so if you want to say Hola to me it's fine!

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
    hi hi hi there...

so are you Chris or Steve?

and are you from Cambridge or studying there?

I'm Chris haha, it was just a nickname. I live near Cambridge. I'm not studying there. I wouldn't anyway. They are far too pompous lol.

Quote Originally Posted by littleleo View Post
    hey there im leo just to hello
    Hi Leo! Introduce yourself please!

well my name is leo im 25 going on 3 been wearing nappies from the age of 10 live in hampshier uk AB/DL i love music cars and guitars thats about it i think. little leo

Hi Chris nice to meet you, I am also from the UK. What are you studying and where about's you studying? Iv just finished studying at uni

Quote Originally Posted by betabike View Post
    Hi Chris nice to meet you, I am also from the UK. What are you studying and where about's you studying? Iv just finished studying at uni
    I'm not studying at the moment. I work in a hospital as an admin assistant apprentice. I will be studying Spanish and Linguistics at Nottingham Trent University for 4 years from October.

Quote Originally Posted by littlediddysteve View Post
    I'm not studying at the moment. I work in a hospital as an admin assistant apprentice. I will be studying Spanish and Linguistics at Nottingham Trent University for 4 years from October.
    Ah that's cool, I would love to be able to speak fluently in another language. Have you got any hobbies?

Quote Originally Posted by betabike View Post
    Ah that's cool, I would love to be able to speak fluently in another language. Have you got any hobbies?
    Not many. I used to do archery which i want to start again at university. I'm lazy really.