Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: As a kid did you ever ??? :)

Default As a kid did you ever ??? :)

as a kid when you went shopping with your mum or dad did you ever try and look at all the nappies/diapers in the baby part of the supermarket with out being caught by your mum or dad and feeling like it was really naughty and some think you shod not be doing ? i know i did. little leo

Aye. I can relate that this. Rarely took more than a passing glimpse since I strongly believed they would cotton onto my peculiar fascination to baby things.

I still do it now when with my g/f.................she caught me once!

I think a lot of us did it. I did not have a feeling of being naughty just embarrassed . For a lot of older ones we thought that we were the only ones who had these feelings. Now with the age of the internet we know we are not alone .

Quote Originally Posted by littleleo View Post
    did she say any think to you or not
    Yeah, I'd doubled back and made some excuse about looking for something else (tooth paste I think) and she busted me, laughing whilst saying "yeah, I know what you were looking at"

Quote Originally Posted by Forced View Post
    Yeah, I'd doubled back and made some excuse about looking for something else (tooth paste I think) and she busted me, laughing whilst saying "yeah, I know what you were looking at"
    from what it sounds like seems your gf already knows about your abdlsm but thats just from what i think or assuming :\

im assuming she probbly just giggled about it :\

I still always look when shopping, brilliant to be in the nappy section when getting baby wet wipes for every day bottom cleaning not just nappy time.

Not when I was younger, but I do now. However, I've always stared at pictures of training pants etc. in advertisements.