Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi Everyone

Smile Hi Everyone

I'm new to this ADISC community and just wanted to say hi. I'm a brony/pegasister out of North Carolina and work as a mechanical engineer. I'm kind of an AB and a diaper lover, and I hope I can make some new friends here.

hi there little one im new to i will be you friend little leo

bobbie48

Hi there, i am a newbe here to, i from canada, Hi

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

I'm originally from NC myself. How's things back in the Tarheel State? Getting hot, I'm sure!

Also, how can a girl be a brony? I don't think I understand this whole brony scene very well.

Quote Originally Posted by ultrapampers View Post
    Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

I'm originally from NC myself. How's things back in the Tarheel State? Getting hot, I'm sure!

Also, how can a girl be a brony? I don't think I understand this whole brony scene very well.
    While the term ''pegasister'' does exist for teenage/adult female fans of My Little Pony, most girls, including I, go by brony.

Hey, I'm an ABDL from North Carolina who is a brony looking for friendship, We should friend each other.

you sound like you should fit in here, though I'm new too and haven't really got to know anyone well. I hope you enjoy your time here

Thanks everyone it means a lot to see open minded people here.

bobbie48

I would like to get to know you better ? thx Bobbie48

Hey there Lulu, welcome to ADISC!

Our legion of ponies is growing every day

~ Puppyluvs