Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Osh Kosh B'Gosh!

Default Osh Kosh B'Gosh!

I just found osh kosh adult baby shortalls on eBay! They are soooo awesome cant wait for them to get here!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21371530982.068812.jpg 
Views:	244 
Size:	16.3 KB 
ID:	17445

Well I have to say that these are amazing! The little logos came off in the first wash but I wasn't too fond of them anyway. I bought these to see if I would like shortalls and I certainly do! Everyone looks cuter in shortalls

jcrowley1985

do they fit you or are you going to use them as a pattern to make a pair in your size. Also if they do fit, what's your measurements? I'm looking for shoralls too.

Quote Originally Posted by jcrowley1985 View Post
    do they fit you or are you going to use them as a pattern to make a pair in your size. Also if they do fit, what's your measurements? I'm looking for shoralls too.
    Oh they fit! they say they're a size 34. Now I wear a size 32-32 jeans and these fit perfectly and even room for padding... I'm 5'11"

Quote Originally Posted by LilBiker View Post
    Awesome! Nice find!
    Thanks

jcrowley1985

Quote Originally Posted by TyTy View Post
    Oh they fit! they say they're a size 34. Now I wear a size 32-32 jeans and these fit perfectly and even room for padding... I'm 5'11"

Thanks
    Thanks, I'm a 42" waist so I would like to get them maybe a size up from that just so they're not too tight.

RainbowShy

Ahhhh. I remember this clothing line. My parents used to put me in their clothing line when I was really little. I had no idea it was still around since I haven't heard of it in the longest time. I think I had a pair of their overalls too, I believe. Sadly, my mom gave a lot of my baby clothes away accept for this red dress my cousin Jenny wore and that was giving to me. (Either that or it was mine and we let her wear it when she was a baby. I don't remember. I just know there's a baby picture of her with it and then later with me wearing the same red dress. It has sentimental value to my mother for her to keep it, I know that.)

I'm amazed that you were able to find a set on ebay though. I didn't think their clothing line still existed. O_O

I've got two pair of Pointer Brand shortalls Size 38 that I got last fall on sale for $20.00 a pair. They normally sell For$50.00 a pair.

Quote Originally Posted by AutisticChessie View Post
    Ahhhh. I remember this clothing line. My parents used to put me in their clothing line when I was really little. I had no idea it was still around since I haven't heard of it in the longest time. I think I had a pair of their overalls too, I believe. Sadly, my mom gave a lot of my baby clothes away accept for this red dress my cousin Jenny wore and that was giving to me. (Either that or it was mine and we let her wear it when she was a baby. I don't remember. I just know there's a baby picture of her with it and then later with me wearing the same red dress. It has sentimental value to my mother for her to keep it, I know that.)

I'm amazed that you were able to find a set on ebay though. I didn't think their clothing line still existed. O_O
    Actually they only make kids shortalls now. This pair I found is very old from the time that they still made adult ones