Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should I buy them?

Default Should I buy them?

Ok I am arguing with myself whether or not to buy 3 cases of cushies. I just don't know where I'm gonna stash them lol.
    Do you think I should buy them?

☺ Good morning, you can never have too many diapers around to wear. You have a mommy to change a diaper and keep you nice clean and happy? I love being a mommy and if I had an opportunity to buy cases of diapers, I would definitely jump at the opportunity to do so. Take care

GO FOR IT. thanks you reminded me im running out me go shopping me thinks

You're welcome little one. Let me know how they turn out love mommy

Go for it but maybe just one case. If you have to hide them just get one case. It makes it easier to hide them. When I was living with roommates I lock them up in a file cabinet just to be sure.

If you have a good hiding place in mind why not? whats money if you don't spend it on what makes you happy, I would but only 1 case, because you many not like them.

If you have the money I would. They are great. That's about all I wear these days. Love the one tape design.

Indianamommy, no I don't have a mommy. And I did order them along with 2 cases if bambino quadro boosters. They will arrive on Tuesday. I can't wait.

You might wish you had a bit of a variety. I've gotten used to having a choice of diapers around. Sometimes thicker is better, sometimes not.