Thread: Being an Adut Baby. My Story.

Default Being an Adut Baby. My Story.

I think for me being an Adult Baby is an escape valve of sorts. A why for me to chilling out. Escape the real world for a while.

Some of you may have read my post before and know that I have an undersized bladder. About the size of a 6 or 7 yea old's. Because of that I am a life long bed wetter and wear diapers every night. That maybe were the baby part came in, because I found that I liked wearing diapers. I was in my teens when the bed wetting started.

I also have other health problems like Epilepsy. Which was misdiagnosed for years until I started having Grand Mal seizures. Now I have it well under control with meds. Only have 1 or 2 what they call Petit Mal seizures a year. It has been about 7 years since I have had a Grand Mal seizure. If I never have one again that would be great.

Life can throw us some rough stuff at times and we need a safe place to hide for a while. For me That safe place is my baby time. Diapered and not a care in the world for a little while. Life goes on but sometimes we need a break from it.

Don't be afraid to let your Baby out to play once in a while. You live your life no one else does. Live the life you want not what someone else wants for you.

I am an Adult Baby and I like me that way.

like the song take the weight off my shoulders and make the world go away. thanks for sharing.little leo

Quote Originally Posted by littleleo View Post
    like the song take the weight off my shoulders and make the world go away. thanks for sharing.little leo
    Some times it is more like Stop the world I want to get off. Finding a away to chill out is what every needs to find. Life can Stink worst then a messy diaper at times. Finding a way to relieve some of the stress is important if you don't it can be harmful.