Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just introducing myself

Default Just introducing myself

) Hello! Who are you?

I'm a currently a college student trying to figure out what I want to do with my life. I like writing, but I also really like science so I'm trying to figure out how to incorporate those two. I'm thinking my dream would be to do something like Bill Nye the Science Guy so if any of you are looking for a science guy, just let me know.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

Just like everyone else, I'm interested in diapers, lets not dwell on it.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

To be honest, I'm kind of a work-o-holic. I don't really have that many hobbies. I am very interested in chess, I love the way the game works, but I'm certainly no grand master. I also really like to watch sports. I'd say my two favorites are baseball and hockey. Lastly I really enjoy the American Revolution era of American History. It fascinates me and I love learning about it.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

I've been in denial for a while. Every morning I wake hope hoping that I don't like diapers any more and that I can just be a normal person. Granted, I know that normal is relative, but I just can't stand liking something so bizarre. I guess this is a step in accepting myself. I'm told that it never really goes away, so maybe by finding a controllable outlet, like checking here every once in a while, I can combat the issue and lead a more normal life.

1st i like to say well dun for taking a step of accepting who you are i know what you are saying its a hard thing to get your mind around some times i think why why nappies but it is apart of my life so good for you. as the more you try and make it go away the more the feeling grows i have got rid of my nappies lots of times only to go back out and get some more lol take care stay true to your self regards little leo

Hello BJHunnicutt and welcome to the group.

I to am a science type (retired/disabled because they drove me nuts). I you want to incorporate writng and science then get a PhD you will have all of the grants and papers to write to your hearts content.
    I also enjoy chess but it is hard to find people that just want to play chess for fun and not turn into a Nepolian complex of utter domination. I am acually getting back into listening to Baseball again but that is only because we have a new minor 1a league that is haing there first season in the local area. However I am a long time Cleveland Indian fan and thats because they need every prayer they can get.

Anyway welcome to the group and hope to see you around on the forums.

With the name BJ Hunnicutt, are you a M*A*S*H fan?

Quote Originally Posted by BJHunnicutt View Post
    Yep! Love the show!
    I remember in college when they had the final episode (yes, I am old) and everyone watched it! There were even MASH parties!

That would be pretty awesome! The majority of my friends only have heard of MASH, never really watched it.

Personally I would have thought Frank would have been more likely to be into diapers than BJ. :-) And Radar would be far cuter in them.

Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by ICkaraokegirl View Post
    Personally I would have thought Frank would have been more likely to be into diapers than BJ. :-) And Radar would be far cuter in them.

Welcome!
    Don't forget that Klinger would have worn to get his Section 8 discharge.

Quote Originally Posted by ICkaraokegirl View Post

Welcome!
    I disagree. Hawkeye would have made fun of Frank to death if he was still in diapers, he would have let BJ be and defended him if anyone else found out.