Thread: New here

Default New here

Hi there, I'm new to this site, but not to the AB/DL community. I'm 21, from Florida, and I'm a big bro/caretaker. I love to take care of boys in diapers. I am also a DL myself, but I don't wear too often. At the moment I'm single and looking for that special person. I would really like a TB/young AB that I can care for. If your looking too, let me know

Hello there, I'm Jonathan!

PS. If I were you, I'd wait a little bit before putting the fact that you're "looking". THe members of this community like to get to know people first.

That having been said, WELCOME to ADISC!

Hi Jonathan,

That's certainly a good thing! Because I like to get to know people too. I hate those places where it's all about hooking up and such. I didn't intend to come off this way. It was more of just talking about myself and letting people know of my 'status'.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and talk about ab/dl stuff.

Ohai. Welcome to ADISC, friend.
    Stop on by my page for a cup of Tea sometime :3
    I hope you enjoy your stay here! c:

Welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here!

Please do not expect to find someone quickly, this is not a dating site, and far different from any other ab/dl site. So please get to know people around here first. Basically what I am saying is people here are not quick to trust new memebers.