Thread: finding love when you are a AB/DL

Default finding love when you are a AB/DL

well i like to start by saying that i cant pm people yet as it will not let me so if you pm me im not being rude i just cant get back to you when will it let me pm people ? ok so finding love i will say i am not shore on my sexual ways let me put it in this way now im giving a lot away hare im not so much experience in the loving area but i am looking for some one to share good times with but i find it hard as my AB/DL is a big part of my life where do you start to try and find some one that will understand the feeling i have how do you tell some one ho by the way i love nappies and i have a onesie that i ware at night its just some think that is not on the cards for some one that dus not understand i dont want to have a GF or BF that will feel that it is all abut ABDL tho is a big part of my life but to find some one that is understanding about it would be nice see for me i feel being with some one is a tow way thing and to love and share great times together may be i live in a world of my own and thats not going to be the way i just dont know. im reddy for love in my life now but how to find it or will it find me .thanks for taking the time i hope you have found it a good post was not shore if i shod put so much about my self out there but i feel i have found a home hear regards little LEO
    Last edited by littleleo; 17-Jun-2013 at 22:07.

You just have to keep on trying. Generally if somebody is REALLY serious about you, they'd love you no matter what. My rule has always been that I try something for someone at least once unless it's so gross it makes me physically ill. ABDL seems to be a lot more accepted than people think. I lucked out and found a man who deeply cares about me, so I didn't even feel nervous about bringing it up. Hint: We met each other on 4chan in a kink thread (not a diaper thread but still). That got the ball rolling and we just came out with everything before deciding to make it official. That really helped. We're now going on 1 year and 9 months, happily moved in together, and living the kinky life. Cheers and good luck.

arr thats really nice your very lucky im shore there is some one out there for me thanks for the reply my friend .little leo