Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I got busted in public for the 1st time lol

Default I got busted in public for the 1st time lol

how well it had to happen some time well i was in the park walking my doggie and i was wearing my ILL super soft they are very thick it was warm so just had my t-shirt on and my doggie being a friendly boy went over to play with a doggie that was there to with a woman about 40 or so i went over and i was chatting to the woman for some time she was very nice any way her doggy had a ball and she was playing fetch and then when my doggie got the ball he would not give it back he thinks its a game so i got a tret out of my pocket to get him to drop the ball and with out thinking i just bent down to get her ball back well just wearing a t shirt it showed my nappy right off when i turn to give the woman hare ball back she had a big smile on her face and i new then my cheeks must of gon bright red i new she had seen my nappy so i ask her are you ok just to see what she would say if any think at all she said that i may need to be a little more careful when bending down i said ho and went all kind of shy i think she new i was very embarrassed she said its ok if you have some kind of problem tho you do look a little to youg to have some kind of problem its ok i just think you shod know be cos some people are not as kind as me. i smiled and said i have a small blader so need to ware adult size nappies and i have dun from childhood wich is some what true she said arr bless you and that was that my hart was going like a drum what a day it was
    Last edited by littleleo; 17-Jun-2013 at 14:27.

Dude: thinner diapers... good fit and maybe boxer shorts that fit well over it.

ho i had undies on over it but they did not come over the top luckie she was really nice and understanding hu it might of been a bad day if not

Lucky it was a stranger. You might not ever see her again, and even if she saw you she might forget. :]

So, you were in a public park without any pants on...?

dame and i though i was bad about posting

at least the lady was nice about it

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyAshes View Post
    What she said!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyAshes View Post
    A diaper with pockets or a T-shirt with pockets?

lol yes i had pants on

- - - Updated - - -

4 shore