Thread: Diapers or IC pull on pants (Pull Ups)

Default Diapers or IC pull on pants (Pull Ups)

Over the years I think I have tried many products for Bed wetting. Snap on IC pants with the cloth snap in liner. Those leaked from the sides on me. Tried disposable pull on ( pull ups) pants, they never wanted to fit just right. Even the small seemed to big. I have found that diapers with tapes on the side work best for me. I get a snug fit. I also use pull on plastic pants to stop any leaks.
    Wondering if others have run into the same thing.

Have a Good Diapered Night.

With diapers, you get a more customized fit. It also has less sag than pull-ups. It seems like there isn't enough crotch width in any pull-ups. They always seem to have gaps in the crotch just allowing liquid to flow out as pleased.

They try to make their pull-ups cover such a huge range of waist sizes and usually use baby diaper padding to reduce productivity costs. I have yet to find an adult sized pull-up that had met the capability of diapers.

I have had the best results from pin-on cloth diapers and pull-on plastic pants for overnite use.

I find my Dependeco AIO's work the best for me. Along with my plastic pants. I toss and turn alot at night as well as a side sleeper and haven't had a leak problem.

kayley

I think most of those pullups are meant for IC people who have a leakage problem. Where diapers are really meant for people who let it all go at once?

Quote Originally Posted by kayley View Post
    I think most of those pullups are meant for IC people who have a leakage problem. Where diapers are really meant for people who let it all go at once?
    I know pull ups are no good for night time use. found out the hard way.

If you can't stay Dry Stay Diapered and Happy.

Cloth at night, sailor's delight. Pull-ups in the morning, sailors take warning.

Cloth pre-folds and plastic pants have been very successful for me, though I'm not incontinent, just possessed.

Cloth or tape-ons with plastic pants at night for me, and in the daytime, either belted diapers or large pads with mesh pants.

Diapers for me, nearly always. I've tried pull-ups, but they don't hold much. I still have some from that initial purchase I'll use if I'm only looking for protection for an hour, and if I'm home. I wear the same diaper, Dry 24/7. These are the best-performing and least leaky diaper I've found. Still, I wear a lined plastic pant over them, as much out of habit as out of necessity. In around 18 months of using 24/7, I have had three leaks. That is much better than any other solution I've tried.