Thread: Introduction: Hullo every one, I am sirscience

Default Introduction: Hullo every one, I am sirscience

Hullo,

1) I am an individual starting a career in the IT field that looks very promising. I am a generally happy person that looks to make others around me happy as well. I am very energetic and try to keep busy.

2)My interest in diapers has been with me as long as I can remember and I typically lean towards DL (wearing/other), all though I wish there was a way to explore my more AB(regressive) characteristics. Unfortunately this has led to troubles in my personal life as I am married and my spouse isn't very supportive. I am hoping that by joining the community I may be able to glean some insight from others who may have experienced the same or have been able to work through this issue in their own life. Although I see a lot of us online, sometimes I find my self feeling very alone... which is why I am here so...

3)I very much enjoy gaming, comics ,techno, and outdoors activities. I am very in to the IT field varying from cell phones to internet tech. I also am a bit of a reader and comic/manga collector, love LOTR, Ayn Rand, GOT, And painstakingly still find time to read Bleach and Naruto every week.

4) As kinda mentioned in 2, I am looking for support and advice. I am fairly new to accepting this as part of who I am as a person and trying to live with it instead of trying to reject it. Trying to reject it just wasn't working out and seemed to cause me more trouble than accepting it. I hope that as I am able to receive support and guidance that I will be able to help others as well.

I am terribly sorry for the incredibly long first post but I appreciate any who take the time to read and even respond. Thanks every one for the chance this site offers.

Hey welcome to ADISC! I love your username SIRSCIENCE! There are others here (not me) who also have disapproving partners so I think you have come to the right place for that

Again, welcome, I think you will fit in just fine

Hey dude, this certainly is the place to feel connected. It's not nice feeling isolated for any reason, especially when it's something like what we all share. It takes a lot of pressure off just being able to be 'yourself' with others, even if it s only online. Good luck with the partner thing... take it easy and give it time... she needs to understand that this is who you are and doesn't change who you are... saying that, you can't just expect her to all of a sudden be cool with something which is way weird to most people. You'll find a way. welcome anyway.

Hi and I agree with the others isolation is never good.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTall View Post
    Hey welcome to ADISC! I love your username SIRSCIENCE! There are others here (not me) who also have disapproving partners so I think you have come to the right place for that

Again, welcome, I think you will fit in just fine
    thank you so much ... I never thought this would happen but that post alone makes me feel so much better

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    Hey dude, this certainly is the place to feel connected. It's not nice feeling isolated for any reason, especially when it's something like what we all share. It takes a lot of pressure off just being able to be 'yourself' with others, even if it s only online. Good luck with the partner thing... take it easy and give it time... she needs to understand that this is who you are and doesn't change who you are... saying that, you can't just expect her to all of a sudden be cool with something which is way weird to most people. You'll find a way. welcome anyway.
    thank you for the advice! I came out to her before we got married, at the time I was afraid of loosing her but didn't want her to get into the marriage with out actually knowing about it. I was not 100% about the whole thing at that moment and was actively trying to push it out of my life... as things happened life became so stressful that dealing with this in the matter I was just wasn't working and was only stressing me out more( I was a full time student ). the hardest thing is that I don't want to push her away by perusing this but she is... adverse to the whole thing, as in see no, hear no, speak no. sorry to go on about it but maybe someone will know a better way to go about it... any site recommendations for her to read would be helpful.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by krallen View Post
    Hi and I agree with the others isolation is never good.
    thanks!
    Last edited by sirscience; 17-Jun-2013 at 03:41. Reason: typo