Thread: wet! my bed

Default wet! my bed

1st time ever i wet my bed last night well i did have a nappy on as i all ways do at bed time but this was the 1st time i woke up soggy i donnt know if its a good thing or a bad thing im 25 im i getting to use to nappies? little leo

As a 24/7 wearer by choice for many years, I would be completely elated to wake up wet instead of being woken up because I got to go... you were wearing a diaper, if you didn't enjoy wearing and using it then you wouldn't sleep padded. I wouldn't dwell on it unless you start wetting when your not padded, instead enjoy the wet diaper in the morning knowing that you are able to use your diaper whilst sleeping!

thanks i was a bit scared at the time as it never hapend b 4 but at the same time i was like wow i just wet my bed keep thinking may be i woke up and when pee pee but no i know i did not wake up so that was that just happy i was wearing i nappy thanks for the input regards little leo