Thread: whats the most number of diapers you have worn at one time

Default whats the most number of diapers you have worn at one time

So a few days ago I decided to add another diaper layer on. I enjoyed it. The extra padding made definitely aware that I was padded. Then I got a wild butt up my hair and added a 3rd diaper. How nice and thick I feel that I have waddle a bit to walk

This was it for me.

I commonly double up on the cloth diapers, or place toddler diapers inside of my adult diapers. With prefolds, there's usually a pretty high waddle factor with a single diaper, and doubling up makes waddling totally unavoidable. Beyond this, it quickly becomes hard to walk or even crawl. As a kid, I enjoyed forcing myself to sleep sprawled on my back by pinning on as many diapers as possible. Nowadays, my lower back would probably protest.

Just three for me, with the cheap-o walgreens kind. Don't wanna waste my good diapers just piling on how many I can fit.

Quote Originally Posted by dsmbaby View Post
    So a few days ago I decided to add another diaper layer on. I enjoyed it. The extra padding made definitely aware that I was padded. Then I got a wild butt up my hair and added a 3rd diaper. How nice and thick I feel that I have waddle a bit to walk
    I've tried numerous combinations to have thicker diapers or bulk in between the legs. I love thickness myself, the more I waddle the more I love it.

When I was a teenager, I once took a mattress pad (the ones that look like an egg cartoon) folded and stuffed it in to a large trash bag and tired the sides on. That was a rather thick feeling between the legs, but it wasn't for peeing in.

I had once put on about 10 Attend diapers, but only taped the first and last diaper so I didn't waste the rest.

When I want them thick these days, I like wearing a Bambino Belssimo diaper with one or two Quadro pads in it. I actually use them to capacity and they get really bulky, waddling is pretty crazy. I like wearing plastic pants over them to assure of no leaks, also, a regular white stretchy onesie over that.

When I want more I wear a Bambino Belssimo diaper with the Quadro pads and plastic pants, then I have a dozen baby pre-folds folded in thirds, that I stuff into an adult sized pre-fold, then a cloth diaper that closes with Velcro followed by another pair of plastic pants and then I put on my printed onesie over all that and I'm in heaven. The onesie from baby-pants it's a little large and usually hangs below diapers, but with this combination, the onesie fits perfectly.

vaseyroyston

Usually I like a pullup with a proper diaper over it, sometimes if I'm going to be out all day I'll put two diapers over the pullup to save changing. I slit the pullup and the first diaper.

Be careful with layering diapers, lol, it can be a little like smoking crack- If two is better than one, than three must be great, leading to "why not 20?" And trust me, while 20+ diapers sounds cool, it's really not much better than a half-dozen or so